PDA

View Full Version : Get your name posted in the next OXM with Halo!

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 10:58 AM
I understand that if you can actually stack 16 Master Chiefs and provide proof that you did it, you will get your name posted in the Official XBox Magazine :D

Has anyone come close to doing this? I've managed to stack 5 Master Chiefs...but, not 16!!! I couldn't quite get the 6th...but, I'm working on it... You all must admit, this is pretty twisted!

:D

JJaX
03-11-2002, 11:01 AM
I can only do 8 being i only have 2 xboxes.

And i rather be Killing people if i were online.

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by JJaX
And i rather be Killing people if i were online.

You know, if you had 15 and you were the only one that hasn't been stacked...A Rocket Launcher sure would be handy :D

JJaX
03-11-2002, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by Maximus

You know, if you had 15 and you were the only one that hasn't been stacked...A Rocket Launcher sure would be handy :D

Even better to be the 16th guy at the top, Have everyone straighted out and fire a Sniper rifle right down the middle. 15 kills + suicide. Nice :D

Ninja Scroll
03-11-2002, 11:08 AM
maybe it's just be, but im lost on this thread ya'll!:confused:

What do you mean by stacking master chief's?

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Ninja Scroll
maybe it's just be, but im lost on this thread ya'll!:confused:

What do you mean by stacking master chief's?

In Halo, you, as a Master Chief, can actually stand on the shoulders of another Master Chief. Another Master Chief is able to stand on the shoulders and so on! No joke! Imagine the heights you can reach with this! It's actually pretty d a m n humorous! :D

JJaX
03-11-2002, 11:13 AM
Even playing co-op you can get to pretty cool places. For example Nik and I were chillen on top of the silent cartogapher.

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by JJaX

Even better to be the 16th guy at the top, Have everyone straighted out and fire a Sniper rifle right down the middle. 15 kills + suicide. Nice :D

Ah yes!!! I must say, one shot would do the trick! But, watch out for that final fall! :D

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 11:25 AM

Spike Minoda
03-26-2002, 01:22 AM
You think you need to be like this*

c

Spike Minoda
03-26-2002, 01:37 AM
when you can just do this on hang em high:

have 4 columns of 4 MCPO's each. technically it they did not say 16 in a row. I tried to shoot the
7 spartans below me and it looks d@mn funny
they all make a sound at the same time
but different noise. and hella dead bodies (not really)
to cusion your fall:D