PDA

View Full Version : Raw Cheats and codes

WWFRawManiac
03-11-2002, 02:40 PM
ANYBODY GOT ANY!? IF U DO POST THEM HERE:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I DON'T THINK There IS ANY!

Piccolo_DBz
03-15-2002, 06:05 PM
There isn't any. If you want to get all the hidden characters quick just put it on easy and go thru the title matches that way. Also there is NO WAY to get all the items quick. :(

Xbox Owner
03-16-2002, 09:23 AM
Yea, there is none:( :(

Jon27
03-16-2002, 04:14 PM
There are no cheats but here is a site with some hints

raw hints (http://www.xboxxtreme.net/cgi-bin/cheats/viewnews.cgi?id=EpEVVukulVlLQtTXro)

GRAVEDIGGER
03-18-2002, 10:39 AM
Speaking of hints, maybe someone should have given Anchor and THQ a hint when they were making WWF RAW...hopefully they come out with a better wrestling game the second time around

Hint #1: Get rid of the friggin "CROWD METER"

BTW, as far as codes go, i havent found any either:(

Untill next time, the GRAVEDIGGER has spoken:mad:

Jon27
03-19-2002, 06:30 PM
whats everyones problem with the crowd meter?

WWFRawManiac
03-19-2002, 07:39 PM
WELLLLLLLLLLLLL maybe because....................IT SUX!

Kleen
03-20-2002, 11:43 AM
I think the crowd meter is a good idea, and makes the matches go more like on tv--back & forth. The problem is that there's a crowd meter, stamina meter, and fatigue box, but the computer does not abide by them realistically. No matter how bad you beat up the CPU, he gets up immediately most of the time, and counters your exact move WAY too often. The system just needs to be revamped, along with the AI. Keep all the meters in, just adjust how they affect the guy. If someone is beaten within 1/2 an inch of his life, all the crowd support in the world should not let him kick out (maybe). OK, maybe the should add a weak "raise the shoulder" animation. Being half-dead then kicking out violently is unrealistic. If you do manage to kick out/raisee the shoulder, it should raise your crowd meter but not hurt the opponent or make Superman instantly. The game also needs more moves and more moves for different situations.

That "surprised" animation when you break a pin attempt needs to go. If you decide to break the pin, why would you be surprised about it?