PDA

View Full Version : Modern Warfare 2 is so awesome.....

l Maximus l
11-10-2009, 09:15 PM
Seriously, guys...I've been on a major hiatus with games....a little Rock Band 2 and stuff, but, I once was lost and now I've been found...COD Modern Warfare 2 utterly rocks...

I strongly urge anyone to pick up this game...I only had a chance to play a couple hours so far and I can't wait to partake in much more tonight...this game is so much fun!

I found it pretty odd how, in the very beginning when setting up, that they said that there is a scene that might offend people...I obviously know which scene...freakin' nuts!

Fargoth
11-10-2009, 09:26 PM
GAH amazon ****ing delayed my order

mattgame
11-10-2009, 10:13 PM
My son has been playin but from what I have seen it looks great! I'll be on tomorrow. Let's get it in!!

Fargoth
11-11-2009, 12:43 AM
****ity **** **** **** **** ***** ****

Shawn-XBA
11-11-2009, 02:36 AM
The game is awesome, took me a little over 4 hours to finish it on normal difficulty. I'm going to play through again on veteran and to get all of the intel items. The ending is amazing.

I played multiplayer for about 5 hours, I absolutely love it. I will defiantly be playing this MP for years to come.

As for the spec-ops mode, I have only played one level so far and it seems pretty cool as well. Looking forward to playing it in co-op.

Conchord
11-11-2009, 03:26 AM
What does SP unlock?

Kiddingo
11-11-2009, 05:40 AM
I agree, I haven't touched the the campaign but the Multiplayer is insanely addictive. They have improved upon so much.

HaZarD SFD
11-11-2009, 01:38 PM
Campaign is truely amazing especially the storyline.

MP is wicked and greatly improved.

Hope to play SP with another xbaer.

Playing it first through on veteran. Will get the intel items after.

Soda Jones
11-11-2009, 02:13 PM
I played a friends copy for a few hours, was pretty cool.

As for the "offensive scene"

I have to admit I was really turned off by it. I don't think it was necessary
or believable, just offensive and sickening. There is no way the good guys would
go along with such an act, it's their job to prevent such a thing from happening.
I found it deeply disturbing and maybe that's just because I've seen the real thing
but it really shook me. They could have just shown a video or picture montage of
the event, they didn't need to have player interaction like that, in my opinion.

Otherwise, a great game so far.

l Maximus l
11-11-2009, 02:53 PM
I hear ya, Soda...but, to play devil's advocate, it did establish a clear dichotomy between how the good guys do their thing and what seperates us from the evil of the world. Even when I played that part, I couldn't help but thinking to myself "Damn, this is pure evil"....completely unthinkable...

Conchord
11-11-2009, 05:06 PM
I will be back online here in the next day or so... Soda, are you still sans your 360?

chuckles
11-11-2009, 09:34 PM
I will be back online here in the next day or so... Soda, are you still sans your 360?

I am not sans 360. Although I began on MP and racked up 2, 7, and 19.....not good. I need to reacclimate. I'll attempt through SP, however for me the biggest learning curve of this game will be learning the maps. Strong points, weak points, choke points....etc...

Fargoth
11-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Well I can't play till the 16th w/e better then the 23rd I guess.

l Maximus l
11-11-2009, 11:02 PM
I beat the game on Standard...now I'm making the leap directly to Veteran...then I'll find the Intel stuff...then finally check out multiplayer. It's the way I like to do things...because once I go multiplayer, I know I won't go back to the campaign...so, I want to get all of it in right away and then make the switch.

The story is awesome...and the gameplay is insane! MW2 has to be the best game I've played since Halo 1...it's good to be really excited about a game again!

Conchord
11-12-2009, 03:04 AM
I am not sans 360. Although I began on MP and racked up 2, 7, and 19.....not good. I need to reacclimate. I'll attempt through SP, however for me the biggest learning curve of this game will be learning the maps. Strong points, weak points, choke points....etc...

I"m sorry, with whom am I speaking?

WickedPT
11-12-2009, 08:28 AM
I thought the story line was pretty good. Made it very twisty it was great. I like all the special ops stuff....only thing I find offensive is that Veteran isn't very Veteran, plays too easy.

But still I think the game is wicked. I'm trying to stay away from multiplayer also. I have 3 levels left on veteran. Then I gotta go through for the intel items. I played multi for about an hour, wow, AWESOME!

Fargoth
11-12-2009, 09:03 AM
I"m sorry, with whom am I speaking?

Slowride or Champ but not both

Conchord
11-12-2009, 09:36 AM
Or perhaps both and neither?

l Maximus l
11-12-2009, 03:10 PM
I thought the story line was pretty good. Made it very twisty it was great. I like all the special ops stuff....only thing I find offensive is that Veteran isn't very Veteran, plays too easy.

But still I think the game is wicked. I'm trying to stay away from multiplayer also. I have 3 levels left on veteran. Then I gotta go through for the intel items. I played multi for about an hour, wow, AWESOME!

Since I took some vacation time, I played until 3:00am last night...I had a buddy that convinced me to make the leap to multi-player! It was awesome...I did pretty good overall...certainly a little rusty for not playing vids for quite some time, but, I got the hang of it...

wicked_d365
11-12-2009, 04:16 PM
Since I took some vacation time, I played until 3:00am last night...I had a buddy that convinced me to make the leap to multi-player! It was awesome...I did pretty good overall...certainly a little rusty for not playing vids for quite some time, but, I got the hang of it...

We should get some MP going sometime.

Fargoth
11-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Or perhaps both and neither?

He is there yet he is not of half of each.

l Maximus l
11-13-2009, 12:30 AM
We should get some MP going sometime.

Definitely!!! I noticed you added me to your buddy list recently...My tag is "DrinkFOUR"...I recently changed it...

Not Yellow
11-13-2009, 02:00 AM
I'm down to play tonight if anyone is interested.

Add me, 'Not Yellow'.

mattgame
11-13-2009, 07:10 AM
My son informed me that I have been gettin messages to play. I've been really busy but will be on tonight for sure!

wicked_d365
11-13-2009, 08:40 AM
I'm about half way through campaign and I gotta say I am really enjoying it alot. The story is done well and flows nicely. I love the first mission. Just chaos. Reminded me of Black Hawk Down.
I do have to agree with a lot of you, the Vertern just doesn't feel as hard as it use to. Don't get me wrong, it's tough, but nowhere near what it use to be.
Looking forward to finishing the rest.

Anyone want to play some MP/SO this weekend?

Fargoth
11-13-2009, 07:28 PM
GOT MY GAME
I'll be on for a while give me a shoutout if you want the honor of playing with me.
GT: Slikeer

From_Hell
11-14-2009, 05:56 AM
Seriously, guys...I've been on a major hiatus with games....a little Rock Band 2 and stuff, but, I once was lost and now I've been found...COD Modern Warfare 2 utterly rocks...

I strongly urge anyone to pick up this game...I only had a chance to play a couple hours so far and I can't wait to partake in much more tonight...this game is so much fun!

I found it pretty odd how, in the very beginning when setting up, that they said that there is a scene that might offend people...I obviously know which scene...freakin' nuts!

Yes. The airport scene. I honestly agree with them this time when they say this game is NOT for kids. Luckily I happen to be an adult. :p

Shawn-XBA
11-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Definitely!!! I noticed you added me to your buddy list recently...My tag is "DrinkFOUR"...I recently changed it...
I was wondering who that was, lol. I kept seeing DrinkFOUR coming online and I was like "Who the f is that?", now I know. :p

mattgame
11-14-2009, 11:06 PM
Oh okay! I kept seeing the same thing today. I will be on tomorrow definitely.

l Maximus l
11-15-2009, 06:52 PM
Well guys, I'm in Los Angeles on business...so, you won't be seeing "DrinkFOUR is online" until next weekend, unfortunately...

Have fun, though! I'm about 2/3 finished with the Campaign on Veteran...this game is so sick!

bdavid81
11-15-2009, 10:21 PM
48/69 stars in Special Ops so far... getting damn tough though. 45/50 achievements. Unfortunately, I had to take like 4 days off from the game as I had my stepdad visiting and staying at my house. Got back to the game today and did 3-4 more special ops with a friend online.

Glad I got my hands on it about one week prior to release, as I'm not falling behind my friends. Also, the Modern Warfare 2 console is frickin' beautiful, nice to have 2 360's now, one downstairs where I have no internet connection, and one right beside me here. :)

OBL infad3ll
11-15-2009, 10:43 PM
48/69 stars in Special Ops so far... getting damn tough though. 45/50 achievements. Unfortunately, I had to take like 4 days off from the game as I had my stepdad visiting and staying at my house. Got back to the game today and did 3-4 more special ops with a friend online.

Glad I got my hands on it about one week prior to release, as I'm not falling behind my friends. Also, the Modern Warfare 2 console is frickin' beautiful, nice to have 2 360's now, one downstairs where I have no internet connection, and one right beside me here. :)

the 3 in echo are just rediculous. the explosive and knife only one is impossible!

WillyV2
11-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Oh okay! I kept seeing the same thing today. I will be on tomorrow definitely.

You never accept my game invites. :'(

Shawn-XBA
11-16-2009, 12:53 AM
I've went up so many levels this weekend. Went from level 12 to 31 in two days. I won't be on until Wednesday and Thursday, but look for me to be online both days almost the whole day. I want to get up to atleast level 40 for those days.

Conchord
11-16-2009, 06:49 AM
The campaign was okay, again, it was laughable in some places, and the player-controlled character gets cinematically knocked down and out about 700,000 times... it got old after 2. As for the "controversial" level... I was expecting way worse. I was much more shocked at the beginning of Favela when my driver got his brains blown out all over the interior of our car.

And the ending of the campaign... what the ****?
First of all, TOO ****ING SHORT. Secondly, it makes no sense; Shepard and what's-his-name-Ruskie were collaborating?
But then Sheppard wants to kill him?
And what was the point of eliminating the 141 players??
And what the **** happened to the Ranger missions?

I feel like I just bought a third of a game because the dev wanted it out there anyway. To be honest I don't feel like IW gives a **** about the SP, they slap together MP, write some half-assed story, and bada bing charge you 60$. I beat the SP campaign on hardened in about 7-8 hours, which is ****ing ludicrous.

Of course, no one else agrees because you're all to busy with MW2's balls down your throat, but I am not impressed. Oh, and I almost forgot how much

I ****ING HATE THE PEOPLE ON XBOX LIVE.

Case in point:

Me: Alright guys, I gotta go... it was good playing with ya.
Some douche: Shut up, *****.

This is at 0500... and my return to XBL has been nothing but the same **** over and over; dumbass bum**** retards TALKING ****, which I do not understand, seeing as how the selected gamerzone is "recreation"... If you are going to be an abrasive douche (weird coming from me, I know), sign on to underground and get the **** out of my sight.

I realized something this morning... I do not even enjoy playing 360 games anymore. Games are meant to be fun, but 9 times out of 10, I am just angry, and I am generally a pretty placid individual. It's like some hunger I need to feed, but after eating, I am still not full, and have received no nourishment. I don't know why I even bothered to buy another xbox, or think it was going to be different.

****ing morons.:cuss:

/rant

wicked_d365
11-16-2009, 09:54 AM
I finished campaign over the weekend. The ending was kinda out there like Conchord said, but the last level was awesome. I like the end fight. Totally open for a new one.
Did my intell run, didn't take but a couple of hours.
Little advice for anyone who plans on doing Vertern. Prepare to die, ALOT! Other than that it's not that bad. I really enjoyed it. Solid 9.5/10

Started Special Ops last night. I really like these. Alot of fun. Me and a friend were doing the favela level and kept dying with like 5 people left. Damn dogs.

mattgame
11-16-2009, 08:05 PM
You never accept my game invites. :'(

Sadly, I haven't played yet. That's my 16 year old son playing. He is not allowed to accept game invites! Just kidding. I'll play soon I'm just so busy.

chuckles
11-16-2009, 08:40 PM
I've only been able to play one night. Hopefully I'll be back on it by tomorrow. Be it SP or MP...

Conchord
11-16-2009, 09:15 PM
Good to see you online again, sir. We shall game later. I'll be in Austin all weekend, but after that I should be around, if finals don't force me to garrote myself with piano wire.

Fargoth
11-16-2009, 10:32 PM
The campaign was okay, again, it was laughable in some places, and the player-controlled character gets cinematically knocked down and out about 700,000 times... it got old after 2. As for the "controversial" level... I was expecting way worse. I was much more shocked at the beginning of Favela when my driver got his brains blown out all over the interior of our car.

And the ending of the campaign... what the ****?
First of all, TOO ****ING SHORT. Secondly, it makes no sense; Shepard and what's-his-name-Ruskie were collaborating?
But then Sheppard wants to kill him?
And what was the point of eliminating the 141 players??
And what the **** happened to the Ranger missions?

I feel like I just bought a third of a game because the dev wanted it out there anyway. To be honest I don't feel like IW gives a **** about the SP, they slap together MP, write some half-assed story, and bada bing charge you 60$. I beat the SP campaign on hardened in about 7-8 hours, which is ****ing ludicrous.

Of course, no one else agrees because you're all to busy with MW2's balls down your throat, but I am not impressed. Oh, and I almost forgot how much

I ****ING HATE THE PEOPLE ON XBOX LIVE.

Case in point:

This is at 0500... and my return to XBL has been nothing but the same **** over and over; dumbass bum**** retards TALKING ****, which I do not understand, seeing as how the selected gamerzone is "recreation"... If you are going to be an abrasive douche (weird coming from me, I know), sign on to underground and get the **** out of my sight.

I realized something this morning... I do not even enjoy playing 360 games anymore. Games are meant to be fun, but 9 times out of 10, I am just angry, and I am generally a pretty placid individual. It's like some hunger I need to feed, but after eating, I am still not full, and have received no nourishment. I don't know why I even bothered to buy another xbox, or think it was going to be different.

****ing morons.:cuss:

/rant

Thats why you don't talk to strangers

crazyeddie68
11-17-2009, 10:48 AM
I think MW2 rocks!It should get game of the year IMHO.

Conchord
11-17-2009, 02:08 PM
Thats why you don't talk to strangers

Read: Don't wear your mic.

LeThAl REMiX
11-18-2009, 10:09 PM
yeah i love this game. only thing i dont like is the party chat crap. that needs to go i like to play team deathmatch but id rather just talk to my friends then some douchebag screaming in the mic at me after the match because i kept sniping his face off.. its all good if i get a 6 person party going though my my Akimbo P90s out haha

Conchord
11-19-2009, 12:27 AM
Someone *****ed at me because I kept using my knife... the same person who kept using a sniper rifle...

Someone needs to remove the vocal cords from about 80% of XBL players.

Shawn-XBA
11-19-2009, 02:07 PM
Hopefully none of you act like this guy, warning bad language:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY

wicked_d365
11-19-2009, 02:55 PM

I love that video. It's kinda like a promo ad for the game. He says Call of Duty like 20 times.

Shawn, you down for some L4D2 this weekend? I should have my Gamefly in tomorrow.

EDIT:
Here is the link for the MW2 Wal-Mart ad. Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVxAf-5MBsE&feature=youtube_gdata

mattgame
11-21-2009, 06:25 PM
I haven't played yet......................

Fargoth
11-21-2009, 07:32 PM
I haven't played yet......................

Oh so thats why you didn't accept my invite

Variation-XBA
11-21-2009, 07:35 PM

LOL so god damn sad....

l Maximus l
11-21-2009, 08:45 PM
LOL so god damn sad....

No doubt! What an idiot....

Bakeman
11-22-2009, 02:31 AM
That kid needs a hug

l Maximus l
11-23-2009, 01:11 AM
Spec Ops is ridiculous fun...a close buddy of mine have been mowing through it on Veteran...it definitely gets tougher and tougher as you go...

I can't think of a shooter that is this cool...so bad ass...

Not Yellow
11-23-2009, 02:47 AM
Anyone else play the 3rd Person playlists? I'm finding it way more enjoyable in 3rd person, than in 1st.

Variation-XBA
11-23-2009, 03:33 AM
Anyone else play the 3rd Person playlists? I'm finding it way more enjoyable in 3rd person, than in 1st.

Not a big fan of it as I thought I would be, just don't have the accuracy I need

wicked_d365
11-23-2009, 09:01 AM

I tried it a couple of rounds. It's cool. My main complaint is that the sight is so high up on the screen. Needs to be centered. Need to play some more.

Shawn-XBA
11-23-2009, 03:37 PM
Shawn, you down for some L4D2 this weekend? I should have my Gamefly in tomorrow.
Sorry bro, I just noticed this post. I was working all weekend but I'll be on tonight and tomorrow. I'll be bouncing back and forth between MW2 and L4D2.

Not Yellow
11-24-2009, 12:07 AM
Send me an invite or FR if you're down to play some tonight.

Fargoth
11-24-2009, 09:04 AM
I find third person is a little unfair by the way you can see without looking I prefer the regular way.

l Maximus l
11-24-2009, 11:02 PM
I just think this game was meant to be played in first person.

Fargoth
11-25-2009, 08:34 AM
Everyone is fine with one person, but having a third person is always nice..... Wait...

Bakeman
11-25-2009, 09:49 AM
I got MW2 now... yay :)

I'm liking it so far... This is the first FPS that I have played online in for a long long time. Remember the orginal Rainbow Six (and the expansion Rouge Spear)... yeah that long :)

Well back then on the PC, I would have a kill raito of like 3:1.. now so for in the one day I've played online (a couple of hours worth) I'm around 1:2 :(

I had a few games where I had like 16 kills and 9/10 deaths. But for the most part I'm around 8 kills and 10 deaths.

I really enjoyed playing the airport map. Some of the other maps too, but the airport map I did the best on.

I've been rocking the UMP45 and got the AC20 (is that right??) scope.

Conchord
11-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Yea, my kill to death is ****ed... mainly because I have a lot on my plate right now. There are always those who use up every free minute of their lives to play the damn game; I've seen a couple guys who are on their second prestige round so far.

Just have fun, and don't worry about the scores... that's what I try to do. If someone talks ****, just mute them. I probably have the entire population of Texas muted on XBL.

Bakeman
11-25-2009, 01:57 PM
I remember back in the day playing with my friends, we'd joke around be like "oh you took my kill"

But omg! haha yesterday when I was on playing MW2 I kept hearing different people getting mad and saying "you took my kill!" haha one guy was like "STOP IT" haha

Whenever I heard someone say that... I said "Hey, if you didn't get the kill, then it wasn't your kill"

I got a 6 kill streak.. that was sweet because I also got it after unlocking the air attack.. I dont' think I got anyone with it though.. I had got that predator missile and got someone with that though.

I just ignore those over the top trash talkers.. it doesn't bother me.. of course I think they sound stupid.. but I usually don't bother muted them.. you know never know.. they might actually say something usefull like "to the right" or something haha

Lieutenant Ownd
11-25-2009, 07:01 PM
heh, i got the game when it came out.

Campaign=Amazing. Played through it on Normal, may go through and play it on Veteran later, not sure.

As for the "offensive" scene..I can see why people would find this very offensive. I was actually very suprised that they put something like that in there. Infinity Ward's got balls. As to why it would make someone very upset, yes, I can understand that, because it may have happened to a relative or that individual may have actually seen it happen. On the other hand, this scene completly sets off the whole "bad guys, good guys" theme. That's probably one of the main parts that makes this game's campaign mode so superior over others. I'd like to see another gaming company (Treyarch, for example) try to put a scene like this into a game and pull it off so well.

As for multiplayer..

Absolutley fantastic.

The whole game runs a lot more smoothly, the graphics are outstanding, there's a wide variety of weapons, and it's more realistic. I like the fact that when you're killed by a grenade, your body goes flying instead of falling in place. Much more realistic.

The Title/Emblem system is a great customization add on. A lot of the titles are very funny, actually. "Not in the face!" is a good one.

The system of choosing your killstreaks is good, too. I haven't gotten above a streak of 9, though. :/

Sadly, I've been without my game for about eight hours. Left it in my ddad's car. I'm having severe withdrawls. :(

Bakeman
11-25-2009, 09:42 PM
heh, i got the game when it came out.

Campaign=Amazing. Played through it on Normal, may go through and play it on Veteran later, not sure.

As for the "offensive" scene..I can see why people would find this very offensive. I was actually very suprised that they put something like that in there. Infinity Ward's got balls. As to why it would make someone very upset, yes, I can understand that, because it may have happened to a relative or that individual may have actually seen it happen. On the other hand, this scene completly sets off the whole "bad guys, good guys" theme. That's probably one of the main parts that makes this game's campaign mode so superior over others. I'd like to see another gaming company (Treyarch, for example) try to put a scene like this into a game and pull it off so well.

As for multiplayer..

Absolutley fantastic.

The whole game runs a lot more smoothly, the graphics are outstanding, there's a wide variety of weapons, and it's more realistic. I like the fact that when you're killed by a grenade, your body goes flying instead of falling in place. Much more realistic.

The Title/Emblem system is a great customization add on. A lot of the titles are very funny, actually. "Not in the face!" is a good one.

The system of choosing your killstreaks is good, too. I haven't gotten above a streak of 9, though. :/

Sadly, I've been without my game for about eight hours. Left it in my ddad's car. I'm having severe withdrawls. :(

Oh noes!! 8 hours? LOL I'm playing.. but I understand.. sitting at work during grave yard, I just wanna play Borderlands or Mw2

I agree about the little customization things, like the titles and emblems.. nothing overly special but a nice little add-on. I also like the Kill streak customization.

My best is 6 so far.. it's awesome getting 5, and then getting your 6th by killing someone with the predator missile, and then that allow you to drop the airdrop! haha

Fargoth
11-25-2009, 11:26 PM
I've been slowly regaining my asian prowess and getting better starting to top charts a bit more not so much in hardcore though need to work on that. Been using only the M1A6 rifle

Corrupted1x
11-26-2009, 01:11 AM
yeah I have to say Mp, campaign and spec ops is amazing!!! I can't stop playing. I could go and play just about all day.

l Maximus l
11-26-2009, 01:57 PM
I have yet to use my microphone except for playing Spec Ops with a close buddy. I never use it unless I know everyone in the room. Hearing a friend talk trash is cool, but, not someone I don't know because I can't knock them out in person.

Anyway, the game is insanely fun...I'm just trying to carve out time between work, travel, family, etc. Fortunately, it's Thanksgiving Weekend...I should easily find time with four days in a row off!

Soda Jones
11-27-2009, 05:13 PM
I've been playing online multiplayer for the last two days and will continue until late tonight when my 48 hour gold pass runs out.

Shawn-XBA
11-27-2009, 06:27 PM
I've been playing online multiplayer for the last two days and will continue until late tonight when my 48 hour gold pass runs out.
I'll look for you online, I'm off the next 4 days. I'm going to try my best to get up to level 70 by the end of the weekend.

I think I have two 48hr codes, if you want them I will look for them.

HaZarD SFD
11-27-2009, 06:53 PM
Ill be on tonight for sure.. see you two there.

Conchord
11-27-2009, 09:15 PM
See you guys Monday, maybe.

mangobama619
11-28-2009, 11:35 AM
I played the campaign on veteren my first playthrough and i gotta say its a lot easier than the first MW. ENDING IS AMAZING
(Maybe better than Modern Warfare...) :D

wicked_d365
11-28-2009, 12:31 PM
I'll be on tonight after the Jon Lajoie show. Prob 10ish.

Conchord
11-28-2009, 03:53 PM
Jon Lajoie has a show now................

Bakeman
11-28-2009, 06:58 PM
I played the campaign on veteren my first playthrough and i gotta say its a lot easier than the first MW. ENDING IS AMAZING

wow really? I thought MW's was pretty freaking sweet. And MW2 might top it?? hmmm I might have to play the campign more haha.

wicked_d365
11-30-2009, 09:46 AM
Jon Lajoie has a show now................

Stand up show here in town. It was funny as hell. If he's in town I recommend going to see him.
Yes, he is on tv now. He plays Taco in The Leauge on FX. Check it out.

Back on topic: I have been playing the hell out of 3rd person. I'm enjoying alot more than regular.

HaZarD SFD
11-30-2009, 12:06 PM
Soda Ill be messagin ya a new 48hour code hopefully it works. Its new from a game I picked up.

MW2 Campaign is totally worth it and better than the 1st. Unfortunetly for my single player experience I was playin ACT I on veteran and I dunno how but thought I was whoopin ass on ACT II and ACT III. I played till the end and seen that I didnt get the vet achievements I wanted and was like WTF.. and looked at the missions and played ACT II and ACT III on friggen recruit. I was really dissappointed in myself for not catching that. Now I gotta play it all over again.

Either way it will be worth it but I now know ill die a hell of alot more this time considering I died only once on recruit.

Shawn-XBA
11-30-2009, 02:16 PM
I have been playing the hell out of 3rd person. I'm enjoying alot more than regular.
Yeah, I really like that 3rd person tactical as well. I play a lot of HQ as well, for some reason I rape in HQ. I always go positive, except for the one or two bad games. Playing Demolition I suck so bad, I hardly ever go positive except for the one or two games that I actually do good.

Another thought that I had was maybe I'm better playing by myself as when I play HQ I'm not playing with any friends, in Demolition I'm playing with a team of friends.

wicked_d365
12-01-2009, 09:52 AM
PUT AWAY THE :cuss: AKIMBO SHOTGUNS YOU NOOBS!
I can't go one game with out someone running around with these and it's annoying as hell.
It takes no skill and you look stupid and are easily visable running with them.

Conchord
12-01-2009, 07:43 PM

Yes, this cliffhanger was WAY better than the last... I love it when about 80% of the plot remains unresolved at the end of the game *cough* RSVegas *cough*.

Soda Jones
12-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Thanks for the code!

HaZarD SFD
12-01-2009, 08:54 PM
No probs.. if I find another its gunna find its way to ya.

wicked_d365
12-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Beware javalin glitchers! Microsoft is banning players who use the javalin glitch.

Infinity Ward has confirmed today they will be patching the game, "very soon" to fix the glitch, along with a few other things such as unlimited care packages, getting into enviromental items and such.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/105/1052841p1.html

wicked_d365
12-11-2009, 07:59 AM
Patch is up. YEAH! Now I will play again.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4001-Infinity-Ward-Patches-Up-Modern-Warfare-2-Javelin-Glitch.html

Conchord
12-11-2009, 10:14 AM
What are these glitches you speak of? I always assumed I just suck ass at the game, which is why I get beat... people are already exploiting glitches in the game? How sad.

wicked_d365
12-11-2009, 10:24 AM
What are these glitches you speak of? I always assumed I just suck ass at the game, which is why I get beat... people are already exploiting glitches in the game? How sad.

There were 3 major ones that were fixed in this patch:
1. The javalin glitch lets you pretty much suicide bomb with the javalin by shooting it at the ground and taking out close range targets.
2. Unlimited care packages. Pretty straight forward, you got unlimited care packages. I had a kid in one game get unlimited stealth bombers.
3. Enviromental glitch which let you get into some points of the maps, like the rocks in Afgan and other places.

Conchord
12-11-2009, 09:33 PM
I don't know why IW doesn' just put up invisible ****ing walls all over the map, because frankly the addition of places like the crane area on High Rise is just inviting campers and pissing off people who actually, you know, move during game play.

Shawn-XBA
12-12-2009, 04:14 AM
That javelin glitch was really getting on my nerves, glad they fixed it so quickly. Hopefully some of the areas on Highrise were fixed to where you can't go there anymore.

I'm going to a party tomorrow at 5pm (est), should be on around 7pm or so if anyone wants to play tomorrow.

Fargoth
12-13-2009, 01:11 AM
Anyone want to try to get all stars on spec ops with me? I've only done some of them on vet. Spec ops are the only achievements I got left.