PDA

View Full Version : Oh my days...Banned for no reason! Mircoshaft = EPIC FAIL!!!

rezzurekted
11-11-2009, 10:09 PM
:cuss: :bang: :cuss:

Well i was at my friends house last night having a good old gaming night played online for a few hours on fifa 10 and strret fighter, Comes home and left my console in my bag, ive just just set it up now, gone to connect to live and i find i have a lovely message reading "This console has been banned".......WTF??? I know people are being banned for having flashed consoles but for christ sakes mine isnt!....Im already on my 3rd xbox as it is because their so unrealiable! and now i get banned for nothing? Christ! and i know for a fact if i rang up i wouldnt get anywhere! this sucks, Luckly i do have a spare console which ive just bought a new lazor for so i will be repairing that this weekend, but what is mircoshaft playing at? ive never put a downloaded game into any one of the 3 consoles and here i am sat with a ban! just doesnt seem right! The only thing i can think of is because i called someone a F4Gg0t because they quit halfway through a fifa 10 match because i was winning but i cant see that being the case, So yeah Mircoshaft = EPIC FAIL!!!! time to dig out my Ps3 whilst i fix my spare 360 me thinks!

Ricepuppet
11-12-2009, 02:54 AM
I think you should ring though. This sounds really unreasonable, and way out of line, if you are speaking the truth.

I think they will ask you to send it in or whatever, to check out the Xbox. Seek justice!

Variation-XBA
11-12-2009, 02:57 AM
So you act like a dbag on live then complain?

You won't get banend on live for being like that unfortunetly and they don't just randomly ban people unless they have modded systems or something else, so sounds like there's something else to the story.

Conchord
11-12-2009, 04:51 AM
It may have been that "***got" comment. Most people can take name calling, but if someone files against you for that, and it is a repeat offense, I don't see why they can't ban you.

Either a friend was playing on yours and talked a lot of ****, you are being more of an ******* then you're letting on, or MS made a mistake. If you call support, I would keep the "***got" situation to myself.

Fargoth
11-12-2009, 09:04 AM
http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/wave-of-bans-hits-xbox-live/1372276

wicked_d365
11-12-2009, 09:17 AM
I just read on IGN that their at almost one million bans as of late. Damn!

Conchord
11-12-2009, 09:36 AM
****, I've got stickers all over mine!

I'm ****ed.

rezzurekted
11-12-2009, 10:05 AM
So you act like a dbag on live then complain?

You won't get banend on live for being like that unfortunetly and they don't just randomly ban people unless they have modded systems or something else, so sounds like there's something else to the story.

No i wouldnt say i act like a Tw@ online! But who's perfect im sure youve got annoyed and shouted at someone for quiting early or cheating or what ever so dont act all high an mighty because i highly doubt your a perfect gamer sonshine!

Anyways ive read up and alot of people "claim" to have been banned for now reason, people have said because of streaming videos from the pc and what not.

No ive never owned a moded xbox or any other console for that matter, i know people who have and people that can do it but i never have, i always buy my games even if i pay full price or not!

Yeah i let my friends play on my tag from time to time when we are all gettin drunk and things do get a little funny with comments aimed at the americans and others but this is called banter! to me it seems a pretty poor excuse to ban someone! but as for me having a moded console? why would i be on my 3rd one? yes the thought has crossed my mind as i could of been playing games before they came out but no i would rather buy them at full price because an origianl game looks better in the collection and i thought it stops things like this! utter Bullsh*t if you ask me, im off to collect my Ps3 from my friends later whilst i wait for my spare console to be fixed and tomorra or lateer which ever comes first i will be phoneing microshaft up and rail roading them for their ****up! its like 104 days ago my original gamertag was hacked and they wouldnt do nothing to sort it out i never got the tag back or anything not even a sorry! some F*cking company they are! monkeys could do a better job!

So yeah theres nothing else to my story apart from what i have told you! so yeah it does seem they ban you for nothing and thus meaning you are wrong!

rezzurekted
11-12-2009, 10:09 AM
The banned machines -- a "small percentage" of the millions of Xbox 360s around the world -- are alleged to have been modified in ways that violate Xbox Live's terms of service, but Microsoft won't say exactly how they can tell, nor exactly how many users were affected!!

In other words yes they have ****ed up and banned people for no reason, they dont know if everyone that has been banned has a moded console, Shouldnt they really make sure before they do things like this and just not assume?

wicked_d365
11-12-2009, 10:56 AM
If you get enough complaints in a certian time span they will ban you. They got my neighbor for a week one time.

Conchord
11-12-2009, 11:15 AM
The banned machines -- a "small percentage" of the millions of Xbox 360s around the world -- are alleged to have been modified in ways that violate Xbox Live's terms of service, but Microsoft won't say exactly how they can tell, nor exactly how many users were affected!!

In other words yes they have ****ed up and banned people for no reason, they dont know if everyone that has been banned has a moded console, Shouldnt they really make sure before they do things like this and just not assume?

Actually it says that they won't tell how they know, not they that can't; would you announce to technically proficient pirates how you are detecting their activities?

You were probably banned for complaints filed against you.

rezzurekted
11-12-2009, 07:06 PM
yeah most likely.....Theres is someone that we dont get on with who we used to play with and he sits there all day fileing complaint after complaint against us, we told microshaft about it but they said there way nothing they could do as the system doesnt reconise that one person is fileing complaint after conplaint :\ kinda sucks really, but anyways my spare console is on the mend and my new lazor is being fitted aswell i type this :hump:

Jimpanse
11-13-2009, 12:38 PM
i have read that microsoft also bans if you use an custom-Xbox-HDD.

If you dont have an flashed Xbox or an custom-Xbox-HDD, they shouldnt ban you... i also know that ms will ban some Live Accounts for cheating or others for their speech, but in case of speech, you will get for instance 1Month Live-Ban

Yesterday my COD6 arrived, its awesome :) :yikes:

mattgame
11-13-2009, 06:53 PM
No i wouldnt say i act like a Tw@ online! But who's perfect im sure youve got annoyed and shouted at someone for quiting early or cheating or what ever so dont act all high an mighty because i highly doubt your a perfect gamer sonshine!

Anyways ive read up and alot of people "claim" to have been banned for now reason, people have said because of streaming videos from the pc and what not.

No ive never owned a moded xbox or any other console for that matter, i know people who have and people that can do it but i never have, i always buy my games even if i pay full price or not!

Yeah i let my friends play on my tag from time to time when we are all gettin drunk and things do get a little funny with comments aimed at the americans and others but this is called banter! to me it seems a pretty poor excuse to ban someone! but as for me having a moded console? why would i be on my 3rd one? yes the thought has crossed my mind as i could of been playing games before they came out but no i would rather buy them at full price because an origianl game looks better in the collection and i thought it stops things like this! utter Bullsh*t if you ask me, im off to collect my Ps3 from my friends later whilst i wait for my spare console to be fixed and tomorra or lateer which ever comes first i will be phoneing microshaft up and rail roading them for their ****up! its like 104 days ago my original gamertag was hacked and they wouldnt do nothing to sort it out i never got the tag back or anything not even a sorry! some F*cking company they are! monkeys could do a better job!

So yeah theres nothing else to my story apart from what i have told you! so yeah it does seem they ban you for nothing and thus meaning you are wrong!

If this case went to court this post here would convict you for sure!:cheers:

Ohsay
11-14-2009, 04:15 AM
Theres is someone that we dont get on with who we used to play with and he sits there all day fileing complaint after complaint against us, we told microshaft about it but they said there way nothing they could do as the system doesnt reconise that one person is fileing complaint after conplaint :\

Yeh it does, on one of the first sentuamessage it talked about it saying, your more likley to get banned if alot of people complain about you once, rather than one person doing it over and over.

OBL infad3ll
11-15-2009, 10:37 PM
microsoft just doesnt go and ban consoles at random or without proof that your console is tampered with. i have had 3 modded consoles in the past (dont use them anymore, so dont go and yell at me) that have all gotten banned. i called microsoft everytimr it happened and they told me every detail about what i did to my xbox. somehow they know if you mod it. the fact that you wont call makes me think your hidding something here. trashtalk only results in account cancelation not a console ban, and even if it was trashtalk you get banned first for 24hr, then 1 week, then 1 month, then for good.

Vampero
11-15-2009, 11:33 PM
http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/wave-of-bans-hits-xbox-live/1372276

Good I'm glad banned them all!!:cuss::cheers: