PDA

View Full Version : MW2 Voices

Chaotic
11-13-2009, 07:43 PM
is there a way to turn off the voices when you don't have your headset on? that crap is SO annoying..i just listened to some like 13 old chick and some other dude have a conversation about absolutely nothing..:bang: Can't figure out how to turn it off..

Fargoth
11-13-2009, 08:27 PM
is there a way to turn off the voices when you don't have your headset on? that crap is SO annoying..i just listened to some like 13 old chick and some other dude have a conversation about absolutely nothing..:bang: Can't figure out how to turn it off..

I just plug my headset in and throw it on the ground.

wicked_d365
11-13-2009, 09:31 PM
Highlight their gamertag in the pre game lobby and toggle mute

Chaotic
11-14-2009, 12:45 AM
ok, i was afraid i would have to do that with the headset.. I wish there was a way to globally mute everyone without plugging in the headset because you never know what asshat will talk.. ha :bang:

Silent-XBA
11-14-2009, 03:41 AM
If you go to your profile, click on Privacy Settings. Once there go to Voice and Text and you can toggle that to Friends Only. That way you will only hear your friends on XBL.

I use that sometimes when I don't want to hear the immature people on XBL.

OBL infad3ll
11-16-2009, 02:34 AM
If you go to your profile, click on Privacy Settings. Once there go to Voice and Text and you can toggle that to Friends Only. That way you will only hear your friends on XBL.

I use that sometimes when I don't want to hear the immature people on XBL.

yup that is the way to go. never listen to another prepubescent kid ever again!! the whole ingame chat only thing reall sucks.