PDA

View Full Version : i need somebody who is good w/ photoshop

OBL infad3ll
12-08-2009, 09:40 PM
I dont know if anybody of you know who Blame Truth is, but he is a fairly well known youtube personality that recently launcehed his own website. I am in the process of making a faceplate for him with the faceplate creator and need some help. i have a banner from the website that would look perfect on a faceplate, but the backround design is not big enough to cover the entire plate and it makes it look just like it was copy and pasted onto a black backround. so if anybody here is a photoshop and could help me make the backround design cover the entire plate that would be most awesome.

Here is the picture i want to use. The grey lines behind the text is what i want to get to cover the entire plate. i dont want it to be so much solid black.

http://blametruthproject.com/images/English_ezg_logo.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
12-09-2009, 01:59 AM
I only have Gimp and I've only scratched the surface of what it can do.

My recommendation: Find an image of an acceptable background, and tweak it. Change the contrast, make it grayscale, stretch it, pixelate it, etc. Then take the test, remove everything but the letters themselves, and place the letters on it.

Ainokeatoo
12-09-2009, 03:40 AM
Give me some time, I'll see what I can do with it, I don't promise much because the background behind the letters doesn't give me much to work with but i"ll try.

OBL infad3ll
12-12-2009, 05:31 PM
thanks. the if the image in the background is to hard to expand, would it be easier to create a new image to put behind the words with a similar look.