PDA

View Full Version : PGR or RC ???

Batman2372
03-11-2002, 05:12 PM
You're stranded out on a deserted island with only coconuts, Power supply, HDTV, an Xbox, and the choice of only PGR or RC.

Which one would you choose and why??

Snoopy7548
03-11-2002, 05:18 PM
rc, cause i already beat pgr.

FuNkY mOnK
03-11-2002, 05:30 PM
pgr hands down! way more to do and unlock.RC as far superior visuals.

crazyotto
03-11-2002, 05:34 PM
RSC hands down. Get out of the city!:)

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 05:36 PM
Rallisport Challenge here.

I really like PGR, but, after awhile, I got a little burned out while playing in the city all the time. Rallisport Challenge gave me the freedom to try out completely different areas (Snow, desert, country, etc) while maneuvering your huge collection of rally cars on completely different terrains (tarmac [asphalt], Mud, Gravel, and Ice). Also, in PGR, there is only tracks in which you can only do laps...in Rallisport Challenge, there are one way tracks and there are also some that have lap races. Besides, I found the visuals in Rallisport Challenge to be better. Though, I must admit, the replays on PGR are better, in my opinion.

Batman2372
03-11-2002, 05:40 PM
I guess the yuppie in me just really likes the fact that in PGR I can DRIVE A TUSCAN. A FERRARI. Things like that. Yeah, it's cool to be able to drive different terrains.... I dunno... I'm conflicted. But if I had to answer RIGHT NOW... it would be PGR.

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by Batman2372
I guess the yuppie in me just really likes the fact that in PGR I can DRIVE A TUSCAN. A FERRARI. Things like that. Yeah, it's cool to be able to drive different terrains.... I dunno... I'm conflicted. But if I had to answer RIGHT NOW... it would be PGR.

It's really a tough choice only because they are completely different games! Know what I mean? I mean, PGR is a great on-road exotic car racing game whereas Rallisport Challenge is a full-fledge off-road intense rally racing game.

I was actually basing my decision on what game I just got and that I can't get out of my XBox at the moment! :D