PDA

View Full Version : What movie/tv show would u like to see.....

No Fear 23
03-11-2002, 05:19 PM
What movie or tv show would u like to see to be made into a game??

At first i thought the matrix should be made into a game, and it is already being made:D

right now, i would like to see fast and the furious or the mummy returns to be made into a game. imagine how sweet the graphics would be in the mummy returns:rolleyes:

post the movies that u want to be made into a game:eek:

MediocreMike
03-11-2002, 05:35 PM
Beat The Geeks
That would make a pretty fun trivia game.

l Maximus l
03-11-2002, 05:38 PM
Gladiator or Braveheart :D

Lots of blood, please!

Batman2372
03-11-2002, 05:53 PM
You guys are gonna laugh, but I think it would be cool to have a Knight Rider game. Man, growing up in that time period of The Dukes of Hazzard, The A-Team, and Knight Rider, I always wanted to drive the General Lee and KITT...

Can you just imagine boosting over cars and trains, racing around at 180+, and having a final showdown with Goliath?

aww man.... those were the days...

Afro Aura
03-11-2002, 05:53 PM
Ninja Scroll

To make a game out of that film would be pretty cool and I don't think it would take long to make one as the film it's self is almost like one, find the enemies, kill the boss before your killed with the poison inside you
EASY

No Fear 23
03-11-2002, 06:01 PM
o yea max. those r my top 10 favorite movies:D

i would love to see one of them to come out too:)

greggp666
03-11-2002, 06:38 PM
The Dukes of Hazzard was a game. off hand i forget if it was for pc.but anyhow it was a bad bad game. or was it for ps or ps2 i dont know.but it was very bad .:(

Snoopy7548
03-11-2002, 07:06 PM
the real world! it can have *** people and sh*t, and you can make them have sex, lesbian sex, oh man that would be sweet. haha

Hugh_Jass
03-11-2002, 09:01 PM
Without a doubt, "Courtship of Eddie's Father."

Frostberg
03-11-2002, 09:22 PM
If they made a real good Simpsons game (lol like that will happen) using like a Project Ego or Mirrorwind type of atmosphere where everything changes, nothing is the same...just going through springfield and nothing is ever the same and you have many many possible adventures using all simpsons characters and using all known cities and destinations and such...It will never happen but boy, wouldnt it be fun!

Chr0nik
03-11-2002, 09:35 PM
WEBSTER or The Facts of Life.

Frostberg
03-11-2002, 09:43 PM
lol you got me thinkin Chronik...what about

The Misfit Adventures of Gary Coleman!

Who wouldnt want to see Gary getting shorted by his parents, Gary messing with his tv family, gary growing old, Gary not being allowed to buy beer because he looks like hes 12 and the best of all, Gary "The Security Guard" Coleman! See him try to stop people getting into restricted areas by using your super jump powers to land on car hoods and block their view with your stubbly arms! WHAT FUN!

Dre
03-11-2002, 10:43 PM
What about a He-Man game! That would be cool... big sword fighting, cool bad guys and one mean looking cat! You could even have Orko come in and throw some magic and make stuff go wrong :) He-Man... one of the only good things from the 80's.. hehehe

wweomaniac
03-11-2002, 10:55 PM
Even though "The One" wasn't the greatest movie... it would have a lot of potential as a game!!!

Go "The One".... either that or Pearl Harbour

psych... pearl harbours reeked and should never be spoken of.