PDA

View Full Version : How far in Halo

bigcurty
03-11-2002, 05:26 PM
I was wondering is there somehwere to look on Halo to find out how much of the game you have completed. Like is there a percentage or something??? It just seems like most modern games tell you how much percentage wise you have finished and how many hours you have spent on the game so far. Is this feature in Halo??????

ChaZ
03-12-2002, 01:42 AM
You never heard of clock?

There are 10 levels. If you finish first one, you are 10% completed, etc. etc. etc...

-ChaZ

Masta Chief
03-12-2002, 08:42 AM
Even if you are on the third level. You can use your brain and count the boxes.

C++
03-12-2002, 10:58 AM
What is the problem with people who give Halo a low score? They say such things as "Halo doens't add nothing new to the genre", "You're stupid and unexperienced with FPS to give Halo a high score" and "Buy Half-Life"... I feel sorry for you people... It doesn't take a veteran to see how good a game is; but you asked for it; well, I'm a FPS veteran. I'm a strategy veteran, and mostly I'm a PC game veteran. I gave Halo a pretty high score, and you know why? Because it IS a good game, and no one can deny that. Just because you prefer FPS games in the pc doesn't mean Halo's bad; Or maybe you prefer GameCube or PS2. Are you trying to say that just cuz you dont have an Xbox there can't be a good game for it?
This kid, Kevin Sky, wrote 100 reviews giving Halo low scores and saying its a Unreal Tournament wanna-be... It is far better than UT, as it should be; "Combat Evolved" Kevin. It's evolution, baby... The graphics are better, the gameplay is better and, unlike in UT, all weapons are useful in Halo. AI is far better than any other FPS shooter, and the gameplay is very good, even being on the Xbox controller. When you play Halo you don't wish for a keyboard/mouse, because you're in Halo. You don't think about anything. To you who thinks you're a "veteran" (just because you play Half-Life and UT online...), a have an advice: shut up. Saying Halo is a bad game just shows us your ignorance in Modern Gaming...