PDA

View Full Version : James Bond Agent Under Fire

kazual
03-11-2002, 05:32 PM
I hears this game was coming out sometime in march, but every review site I check out doesnt have a scheduled date that its supposed to be released.. anyone have any info on this? Sorry if I missed a old post on it or something, but I love bond games.. :)

Kaz

Nato King
03-11-2002, 06:06 PM
From what I know this game is coming out somtime in march I think march 26. And like you I love my james Bond games to when it was on N64 I was playing it all the time. Now that the game is on the xbox it's going to be great.

The game will feature 12 mission-based levels -- comprised of first-person action, covert stealth and fast driving -- spread out over 10 exotic locations around the globe. The action levels will give players the option of blasting their way through each level using high tech weaponry, quietly relying on spy-craft tricks and state-of-the-art gadgets as well as nerve tingling stealth to accomplish mission objectives or a combination of all three.

So you see this game will be a good game now we just need to wait and see.:) :)

Nice thread.

-WorldSpawn-
03-12-2002, 08:16 AM
I too loved the Bond games for N64.:D But the screenshots I've seen for Agent Under fire have me somewhat worried. It doesn't look like they are taking full advantage of the Xbox... more like a PS2 port. I'm sure it will be fun, but I'm tired of getting PS2's hand-me-downs. It should be the other way around.

Jon27
03-19-2002, 06:47 PM
its out in blockbuster now acording to some news i read

think its out end of march

Xbox Owner
03-19-2002, 07:25 PM
Around March 26, I think:D

jimmy_page
03-19-2002, 07:29 PM
yep. eb has a release date of 3/26.
i can't decide between this or blood omen 2

The Terminator
03-20-2002, 09:38 PM
This game is kinda a let-down, at least on the PS2. The bullets look like little tablets, and with the exception of the sniper rifle, they take time to hit your targets. Nothing's more annoying than using the Steyr-Aug, and lining up the x-hairs on some guy's forehead, only to have them dodge the bullet by ducking a second after you've fired the weapon.

Marc
03-22-2002, 12:57 AM
I hate PS2 hand me downs. Xbox is superior, so they should design the game with xbox in mind.

studepaber
03-23-2002, 12:13 PM
Here's a quick question: Do all of you xboxers think this game would be worth the purchase for the multiplayer experience alone??? I heard you could have bots in multiplayer, what's the max # of bots you can have??? Hopefully this game will be a big step up from the ps2 version (I don't know the differences it would have compared to the GC version), but I am basing my decision to buy this game on what alot of you think of the game (since I'm not a huge bond series fan).

Jon27
03-23-2002, 08:30 PM
"The only major additions are in multiplayer mode. You will now be able to ad bots with three levels of difficulty, to insure four characters are playing, if four human players are already playing though a bot can not be added. "

xboxxtreme (http://www.xboxxtreme.net/)

i dont think itll be worth it just for multiplayer.

it will be for to play for a bit but definally not a top game

studepaber
03-24-2002, 06:30 PM
that sucks!!! Maybe I'll just rent this one instead, arg why can't they make multiplayer with lots of bots like Unreal or Perfect Dark?????? At least games like Unreal utilize that, hopefully Timesplitters and other FPSers will also do that.

studepaber
03-25-2002, 08:00 PM
ahhh! well this game comes out tomorrow and I have decided to most likely buy it, although it may be one I will sell in a few months when all kinds of kick arse games come out. I read reviews of the GC version by various users and most of them thought it was one of the top 3 games to own for GC. I'd imagine the xbox version would be graphically superior (maybe) and it would play about the same, so I'll hope for the best with this title.

Jacob
03-27-2002, 03:16 PM
I think it will last me a while with the AI. I heard they made one player harder anyhow.

studepaber
03-27-2002, 03:57 PM
Pure and simple this game is crap unless you are absolutely a hardcore Bond fanboy, there are SOOOOO many better FPSers coming out that I would recommend waiting and save your hard earned dough. Get with the program EA ******!