PDA

View Full Version : TonyHawk3 xbox psx2?

wingchunstan
03-11-2002, 05:40 PM
I had the psx2 ver of tonyhawk3 and i sold it to get the xbox one well i got it and i must say i like more the psx2 i think looks better? and the psx2 controler is much better to play with i wonder if with the jap controler will be better.. omly thing i like about the xbox ver is u can play ur own music..

Batman2372
03-11-2002, 05:44 PM
Hmmm.... I thought just the opposite. I thought THPS3 looked MUCH better on the Xbox. And I'm not finding it any harder to control than any other. The debate over controllers is lost on me, I love the way the Xbox controller feels.

Just my opinion, of course....

wingchunstan
03-11-2002, 05:49 PM
i love the way the controler feels too but not on tony hawk is the **** d pad is the way was build it should it been like a crooss looking one insted of the one that have i think thats why the jap controler is better the d pad would be better for figthing games and tonyhawk type games

FpS_PhReeK
03-11-2002, 08:09 PM
Geez I am tired of these friggin complaints,,,, really this a preference that each gamer has to decided for him or herself, there is no one good controller,, you are just familiar with the PS and PS2 controllers because you used them so long... if you really need to use a PS or PS2 controller fine... go buy a Xbox Joybox Converter that allows you to use your PS and PS2 game pads on the Xbox.

http://image.lik-sang.com/images//large/xbox-joybox.jpg

As far as graphics go I think you must be smoking some good stuff because my cousin has a PS2 an has THPS3 and I totally disagree with you.... the PS2 has a lot more slow down and a lot longer load times,, the graphics overall on the PS2 look edgy.

PhReeK out!