PDA

View Full Version : Dante’s Inferno DEMO!!

Vampero
12-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Dante’s Inferno DEMO is up on XboxLive now!!! GO GET IT!!:yikes::cheers:

Nato King
12-24-2009, 10:50 AM
Dante’s Inferno DEMO is up on XboxLive now!!! GO GET IT!!:yikes::cheers:

I don't know what xbox live marketplace you are looking at but I don't see it. The only new Arrival I see is LEGO Indiana Jones 2.

Variation-XBA
12-24-2009, 11:38 AM
Yea, nothing here either

Vampero
12-24-2009, 12:48 PM
I don't know what xbox live marketplace you are looking at but I don't see it. The only new Arrival I see is LEGO Indiana Jones 2.
I playing right now..I download it!! It was in front of the Lego one.

Variation-XBA
12-24-2009, 12:50 PM
It's finally up now!

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d802454108cf/?of=1

mattgame
12-24-2009, 01:57 PM
Reviews?

WillyV2
12-24-2009, 04:10 PM
I hear it's supposed to be really good. The folks at EB were talking it up quite a bit the other day when I was in there. Downloading it now..

Variation-XBA
12-24-2009, 05:23 PM
It's pretty cool, nothing new, but nice since Xbox doesn't have God of War. Story seems pretty cool too. Worth downloading the demo to try

Nato King
12-24-2009, 07:26 PM
I playing right now..I download it!! It was in front of the Lego one.

oh ok they must have put it up and took it off fast. I am down loading it now. It shouldn't take long.

Bakeman
12-25-2009, 08:23 AM
So I went to go download the demo... And it was NOT in the new arrivals. I was like "what the heck!". I switched over to the "top rated" and there it was!!

Thought that was very strange!

Anyway.. I'm not a big fan of God of War type games.. The gameplay is kinda boring to me. And this game had the same exact feel to it. Very little thing about this game screams god of war to me. Has nice graphics, fast frantic fights, cool cinematic timed button pressed boss fight moments (those are my fav parts cuz they just look so damn cool, just wish we had control over that rather then just a timed button press).

Pretty cool demo, not very long, but not to short. It was fun, but just can't see doing a 10+ hour (no clue how long the game is suppose to be) campign.

Another note... This game contains nudity... Nudity doesn't bother me, but the fact is that it does bother others... And now that limits when and who u can play the game around. My finacee was sitting at her computer and saw the naked women and she said "they are showing her boobies" in a shocked voice. And I know she wouldn't be happy if her 9 yr old happened to walk out and see that. Just sucks when games become to adult.. Then I feel limited to when I can play.. Kinda sucks lol

oddjob428
12-25-2009, 08:53 AM
I'm curious to see if I like Dante's better or Bayonetta. I think they will both be good games worth playing. I was really in to Devil May Cry 4 which is who made Bayonetta.

Variation-XBA
12-25-2009, 11:50 AM
I'm curious to see if I like Dante's better or Bayonetta. I think they will both be good games worth playing. I was really in to Devil May Cry 4 which is who made Bayonetta.

They are the same genre, but they are completely different styles of the game that cater to different audiences.

Vampero
12-25-2009, 12:01 PM
I like it because they have balls to make a Dark Religious game. I will be buying this game for sure just because they have the balls to make a game that is so blooded and evil.I love the game play too!!:trippin:

Conchord
12-25-2009, 07:12 PM
Yes, when I think of the works of Dante Alighieri, I think of games like God of War. I won't even some much as breathe in the direction of this game simply on principle.

:rolleyes:

Vampera13
12-26-2009, 10:37 AM
I played this demo and all I have to say is wow definitely not a game to be played why kids are in the room. It was an awesome game to play though definitely will own it!!!

mattgame
12-26-2009, 12:33 PM
It has been really hard to download. I haven't played it yet.

Vampera13
12-26-2009, 03:43 PM
When you can download it make sure you do play it. The little bit that I did play was crazy. I enjoyed it a lot took me a few to get use to the controls but I figured it out eventually.

HaZarD SFD
12-26-2009, 07:14 PM
Gameplay and cinematography is well done in the game and the storyline looks killer. The voiceovers feel like real actors dubbing the characters and the immersion into that era of time and dedication of the main character in the game is well done. I feel that the demo is only a small slice of whats to come and it looks big.

Alot to play with in the demo and something new around every corner. It does feel like GOW and plays a bit better IMHO.. The tracking of your hits on the enemies is well done too as you dont miss much but its good that you do sometimes. HUGE monsters make this a hit and the dropping floors out of no where were a good Oh crap ill have to remember that situation.

Oh yeah and LOTS OF BOOBIES!

wicked_d365
12-28-2009, 09:07 AM
I played this yesterday and really enjoyed it. I have always liked these types of games (God of War, Devil May Cry) and Dante's Inferno is right in line with this genre.

The graphics are awesome. Very clean and smooth. I saw some clipping, but this is a demo and the had a ton of characters on screen. Alot of female nudity also. Not complaining, just stating.
The story is great, as expected. Seems to flow very well.

Bottomline. I can't wait for this one. If I can't get it on Gamefly first, I'm buying it.

BTW: Anyone who says this and Bayonetta are the same. STOP IT! I tried Bayonetta and couldn't stand it. There is just way to much going on and flashing to even enjoy it.

Conchord
12-28-2009, 03:56 PM
http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/D/Dantes%20Inferno/Everything%20Else/Concept%20art/DanteConcept--article_image.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nothing like ****ting on the classics to turn a profit, eh?:cheers:

mattgame
12-28-2009, 08:35 PM
I like it. Kind of a God of War ripoff but nonetheless a must have.

Conchord
12-28-2009, 09:44 PM
Do you people even know (or care, for that matter) who in the hell Dante is??

laughs
12-28-2009, 11:00 PM
I like it because they have balls

Whatever floats your boat. :cheers:

laughs
12-28-2009, 11:01 PM
Oh yeah and LOTS OF BOOBIES!

Well... That just won me over. I'll download this one shortly.

laughs
12-28-2009, 11:02 PM
Sorry about the triple post.

mattgame
12-29-2009, 05:58 PM
Wow a triple post!! Are you okay?

Conchord
12-30-2009, 02:24 AM
No, he's Canadian :p

laughs
12-30-2009, 10:49 AM

Duuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... And this is just off the top of my head!

Dante Alighieri (May/June c.1265 – September 14, 1321), commonly known as Dante, was an Italian poet of the Middle Ages. The name Dante is, according to the words of Jacopo Alighieri, a hypocorism for Durante. In contemporary documents it is followed by the patronymic Alagherii or de Alagheriis; it was Boccaccio who popularized the form Alighieri.

His Divine Comedy, originally called Commedia by the author and later nicknamed Divina by Boccaccio, is often considered the greatest literary work composed in the Italian language and a masterpiece of world literature.[1]

In Italy he is known as "the Supreme Poet" (il Sommo Poeta) or just il Poeta. Dante, Petrarch and Boccaccio are also known as "the three fountains" or "the three crowns". Dante is also called the "Father of the Italian language". The first biography written on him was by Giovanni Boccaccio (1313-1375), who wrote the Trattatello in laude di Dante.

laughs
12-30-2009, 10:51 AM
Wow a triple post!! Are you okay?

Not really. I registered for next semester and it's going to be a hard one. It's dealing with mostly financial stuff and I'm more of an organization/process kinda guy. Anyone here ever do financial management? What's that all about? How about managerial accounting? Any feedback on what to expect?

mattgame
12-30-2009, 05:06 PM
Not really. I registered for next semester and it's going to be a hard one. It's dealing with mostly financial stuff and I'm more of an organization/process kinda guy. Anyone here ever do financial management? What's that all about? How about managerial accounting? Any feedback on what to expect?

........................................I like cheese.

Vampero
12-31-2009, 12:56 PM

NO!!I don't care at all come to think of it!!

laughs
12-31-2009, 02:03 PM
NO!!I don't care at all come to think of it!!

Honestly I don't care either... All I really know is that he'd some ******* who is probably dead by now, and was lucky enough to have a video game named after him.

The more important question is... Do you think "Dante" knew who we were?

mattgame
12-31-2009, 02:05 PM
Honestly I don't care either... All I really know is that he'd some ******* who is probably dead by now, and was lucky enough to have a video game named after him.

The more important question is... Do you think "Dante" knew who we were?

I think so.

laughs
12-31-2009, 02:14 PM
I think so.

I love you. Are you coming to St. John's Quidi Vidi Lake fireworks show with me tonight? I shall be expecting you there.

mattgame
12-31-2009, 03:14 PM
I love you. Are you coming to St. John's Quidi Vidi Lake fireworks show with me tonight? I shall be expecting you there.

No I love you. And yes I will be there with bells on........and a gstring.

laughs
12-31-2009, 03:21 PM
No I love you. And yes I will be there with bells on........and a gstring.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... Now that's what I call Dante's Inferno.

Honestly though, it may be a little cold for the g-string.