PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Check this out!!!!

Project Ego
03-11-2002, 06:28 PM
Hey everyone, i am thinking of making a baseball webpage directly related to ASB2003. I will include my team stats,league stats,standings,and all of the real baseball information of a real team. I will take everyone through the ups and downs of my season. Tell me all what you think of this exciting idea and if you have any suggestions please e-mail me at david_boston2002@yahoo.com, well i am starting to work on it right now and i will let all of you know when i am finished. And just to let you all know, this is going to be an expansion team. That way it will look very realistc. I will have every detailed info about every player on my team and around the league. So e-mail me any suggestions or comments you may have.

Go here to see it............. http://www.geocities.com/david_boston2002/index.html

XboxGamerX2
03-11-2002, 06:36 PM
Pretty cool man:)

xboxer2002
03-11-2002, 08:27 PM
Sounds like a good idea!!!

Boots_n_Buckles
03-15-2002, 03:06 PM
:cool: How are you going to list the player stats... From what I understand.. the game does not offer them so you wouldn't be able to go into detail about the match-ups. All and all, I think it is a great idea so go for it... Let us know if we can help in any way.

Senior Airman Kevin Stasik
US Air Force (Active)
It's an Honor to Serve