PDA

View Full Version : New member

S80NL
01-05-2010, 01:15 PM
Hi there, I'm new here on this site. I'm a 39 year old male from The Netherlands, Europe. Married and father of 2 daugthers (twins). I'm real
xbox360 addict. My favorite games are sandbox games like gta, saints row, fallout and every game with cars in it.

Greetz,

Leo

laughs
01-05-2010, 01:36 PM
Welcome to the site! When first saw your name, I thought you may have been from Newfoundland (NL) But you're not, and that's cool... I still love you.

Anyway, enjoy the site. Good group of people here.

Vampero
01-05-2010, 01:37 PM
Welcome to the site!!

Alx1138
01-05-2010, 01:50 PM
Hi there, I'm new here on this site. I'm a 39 year old male from The Netherlands, Europe. Married and father of 2 daugthers (twins). I'm real
xbox360 addict. My favorite games are sandbox games like gta, saints row, fallout and every game with cars in it.

Greetz,

Leo

Nice to have you on board....

if you are a fan of sandbox games check out the reviews on the site for Assassin's Creed II and the Saboteur; both are awesome releases....

Feel free to chime in on the threads, look forward to seeing you around (keep an eye out for some of the 'characters' (variation, laughs, Kamshaft, vampero) on this site....just kidding everyone's been tested and have had their shots)

laughs
01-05-2010, 02:04 PM
Nice to have you on board....

if you are a fan of sandbox games check out the reviews on the site for Assassin's Creed II and the Saboteur; both are awesome releases....

Feel free to chime in on the threads, look forward to seeing you around (keep an eye out for some of the 'characters' (variation, laughs, Kamshaft, vampero) on this site....just kidding everyone's been tested and have had their shots)

Yeah despite dating a sk sk sk sk skank, I somehow managed to come out without any forms of VD :cheers:

I also got the H1N1 shot a while back... Anyone else do that?

wicked_d365
01-05-2010, 02:15 PM
Welcome to XBA! Hope you enjoy it here in the madhouse with us.

angeto
01-05-2010, 03:41 PM
hey my new son 3 days old is called Leo
:)

Variation-XBA
01-05-2010, 05:30 PM
I also got the H1N1 shot a while back... Anyone else do that?

nope, I've also never had a flu shot before or take any pills for anything.. I'M AWESOME!

Oh...welcome btw~

wicked_d365
01-05-2010, 05:43 PM
nope, I've also never had a flu shot before or take any pills for anything.. I'M AWESOME!

Oh...welcome btw~

Same here, minus the pills. I take them when I have to, and for some fun times.

laughs
01-05-2010, 05:58 PM

Oh...welcome btw~

I've never had the flu shot either... I was pressured to get the H1N1 because everyone around me was paranoid... It was either I get it, or I'd have to stay away from family and "friends" for a couple of weeks... Wasn't worth it, because the shot screwed up my arm AKA my sex life for around 10 days.

wicked_d365
01-05-2010, 07:59 PM
Wasn't worth it, because the shot screwed up my arm AKA my sex life for around 10 days.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: