PDA

View Full Version : Dragon Age:DLC today WTF!!

Vampero
01-05-2010, 01:43 PM
I hate that EA has bought Bioware .Those of you looking to dive into this week’s release of the Return to Ostagar DLC will have to hold off just a little bit. As Joystiq points out, the second piece of downloadable content for the game is on hold until further notice.

A few days ago they posted it would be up today Jan 5,2010!!
:argue1::huh::mad::yikes::trippin:

wicked_d365
01-05-2010, 02:13 PM
I was reading about this. They have not stated why they are doing it or when it will be released, just that it has been delayed. I like how they wait till the last min.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-4114-Dragon-Age-s-Return-to-Ostagar-Delayed.html

BTW Vamp:XLN sucks. Their just a bunch of post whores who really don't care about Xbox news and never want to play with anyone. I left that hellhole months ago and haven't looked back. They keep offering me a writting job but I refuse to take it.

Variation-XBA
01-05-2010, 05:31 PM
I'd rather wait for a dlc pack that works than having a buggy one now.

Vampero
01-05-2010, 06:52 PM
I'd rather wait for a dlc pack that works than having a buggy one now.
I agree with you my friend,but people like me that beat the game and all the dlc before the end of Nov. We have been waiting for this big time.Not everyone plays a game over and over with a new starting toon been there done that...:whistle:

OBL infad3ll
01-05-2010, 08:36 PM
i think the DLC for the tale of orzamar is pc only i hear. I say this because i currently have it on a disk from Pc Gamer and it says that it is PC exclusive. but i could be wrong.

Unreal
01-05-2010, 10:59 PM
i think the DLC for the tale of orzamar is pc only i hear. I say this because i currently have it on a disk from Pc Gamer and it says that it is PC exclusive. but i could be wrong.
Wrong content. This one is called Return to Ostagar. You return to where the Grey Wardens almost got wiped out and go from there.

OBL infad3ll
01-06-2010, 02:41 AM
Wrong content. This one is called Return to Ostagar. You return to where the Grey Wardens almost got wiped out and go from there.

whoopsy daisy, i read the posts to quickly i guess. didnt even knotice you were talking about completely different content. sorry about that :D

Unreal
01-06-2010, 10:42 PM
whoopsy daisy, i read the posts to quickly i guess. didnt even knotice you were talking about completely different content. sorry about that :D
No problem. The content was delayed anyway :mad: All I know is the DLC / Expansion being released in March for $39.99 better be 15-20 hours for that price.