PDA

View Full Version : VGA Output

mister_happy
03-11-2002, 06:59 PM
Microsoft needs to produce a VGA out cable. Com'on, we all have computer monitors, and we outnumber the HDTV users by about 300 to 1, and componet input tv's by 50 to 1. It would be nice, and that is the pretty much only reason that i bough dreamcast, which had it from day 1!

So do you guys out there think it should have a VGA out cable??

mister_happy
03-12-2002, 07:15 PM
Does anyone have an oppionon on this?

FuNkY mOnK
03-12-2002, 07:32 PM
I can’t figure this out, what the hell is wrong with MS, it seems ironic that they haven’t put out a vga cable.

JimmieDoogan
03-12-2002, 07:36 PM
I voted for a VGA Cable with HDTV support. I don't have an HDTV but I can use the exact connectors for that. The reason I want a VGA box is because I absolutly love playing games on my higher quality moniter. Don't get me wrong, I love it on my TV as well, but I do like to see things as the developer does. Halo would look so sweet on my moniter, but run so crappy on my computer. Thats my main reasoning behind such a decision. :cool:

Toder
03-12-2002, 07:37 PM
Here check this out VGA (http://www.xbox-online.net/flash/xboxvgabox.html)

FuNkY mOnK
03-12-2002, 07:41 PM
I tried the vga box they s uck, we need a true vga signal not a doubler. Save your money.

mister_happy
03-13-2002, 05:55 PM
I got some stuff at radio shack and made my own cable. It works awesome, and all the games look way sharper! Yeah, Its pretty sweet! :D

So just go out and by some stuff at radio shack. ask the guy who works there and he will tell you what you need.

By the way, when is XBOX going to be internet enabled?

shagg
03-13-2002, 07:29 PM
Internet enabled so far looks like October 1st.

shagg:(