PDA

View Full Version : Sound problems with two Raw CD's....

K-Rex
03-11-2002, 11:46 PM
Does anyone else have problems with the sound in Raw. I exchanged my first disk and the sound problem still came up.

This is what happens...

The majority of the time this only happens during intros and continue scenes, all of the sudden the sound is replaced by this annoyingly loud, kind of buzzing sound. It won't stop unless I restart the box. No other game does this (own 8, have rented 4-5 more), does anyone else have, or heard of this problem?

Help and comments are appreciated.

always a neccessary smilie----->:eek:

DIGITAL
03-12-2002, 12:18 AM
once an a blue the sound will frezze why playing my copy of raw but it only happens when the cameras blocked by one of the fans singhs,the back of some of some of them take up the whole screen

GokuX
03-12-2002, 12:19 AM
Can't say I've experienced that problem yet. Best advice I can give is to rent the game from a local rental place and see what happens. Perhaps the store shipment was bad, U never know.

JJaX
03-12-2002, 07:27 AM
At my friends house he had it all hooked up wierd and stuff. And when ever bright lights or the screen went White it made a loud buzzing sound. Like feedback.

DOOM
03-12-2002, 08:00 AM
Yes, This Is True...
I Have Recieved Many returns Of RAW At My Shop Due To This Problem With Some Copys...
RAW Has Some BUG Issues...

xboxer2002
03-12-2002, 08:13 AM
have the same problem with my copy of raw.I t froze and buzzed REALLY loud.I t freaked the hell out of me!!!!It happened while I was creating a wrestler.

darianX
03-12-2002, 08:34 AM
Picked it up on Sunday, last night that annoying BUZZZZZZZZZ sound happened during an entrance. That's the first bug I've seen in an Xbox game...I have 9 games and rented 4 or 5. Oh well...nothing is perfect :eek:

I'm not sure if the sign issue is a bug or just a poor camera angle. You would think that if the camera is out in the audience, signs wouldn't be able to come up right in front of it, but we've all seen bad angles before.

K-Rex
03-12-2002, 08:38 AM
So you all think it's not worth trying to return again?

xboxer2002
03-12-2002, 10:44 AM
Mine is buggy and I'm keeping it.I don't think returning it will make a bit of difference.

Ninja Scroll
03-12-2002, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by K-Rex

Dude, I know what you mean. I had to return mine for the same d@mn problem:( It only happens like you said, during intro's and continues. The Titan Tron would even go out on me too!:eek:

I returned it and got another copy which I have yet to open thus far,... and that was over a month ago!:o I swear to you. Im a diehard wrestling fan and im just not feeling this game.
This is one example of how graphics dont make a good game.
I gameplay is horrible, and it's a big disapointment overall.

And speaking of the great graphics, is it me or is that Triple H's Head?! WTF!!!!:confused:

K-Rex
03-12-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by K-Rex

I meant 'exchange it again', sorry.

PS I really like this game and thank the gameplay is excellent.

Kleen
03-12-2002, 03:55 PM
I've had 3 copies, same sh*t. Someone posted that THQ says RAW doesn't support surround sound and should be played in stereo. I have yet to try changing the setting since my XBOX is at M$ being checked out.