PDA

View Full Version : Star Fox Adventures Delayed For Game Cube! I See a Pattern Developing Here!!

DOOM
08-27-2001, 12:57 AM
NintendoPower Magazine found out the grim news, but this will also be good so we can get a top quality game. Here is what Nintendo Power has to say:
"As good as the new screen shots of Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet may look, it now seems as if the first Nintendo GameCube title with roots at both EAD and Rare will not be released with the launch of the system. Nintendo plans to release the action adventure during the first quarter of 2002. That should be welcome new to gamers who have been wondering how they were going to be able to buy all the fantastic games scheduled for release by the end of the year. It's also good news for the game itself. The few extra months of development time are important because Star Fox Adventures: Dinosaur Planet is a very deep adventure, more in the tradition of Zelda titles than previous Star Fox games or Rare's action-adventure titles, such as Donkey Kong 64 and Banjo-Kazooie. The game world is vast, the story is complex and exciting, and the action is intense. The scope of SFAP is epic, and at the same time, the heroic character of Fox McCloud is more accessible than ever before. What a way to start the new year!"

(DO WE SEE A PATTERN FORMING HERE FOLK'S)

A lot of people jumped off the Nintendo ban wagon with the many disapointments of the N64... I remember waiting 4 - 5 months for a new game to come out... then when it was realeased it would be mediocre... Quality over quantity, LOL!!! They just couldnt live up to it. This most recent Nintendo delay is just a sign of things to come. Now the games are starting to suffer too, I'm getting N64 Delay Flashbacks!!!
Told Ya So!

Door69
08-27-2001, 01:12 AM
HAHA
GAYCUBE STILL SUX:D

Manny
08-27-2001, 10:06 AM
Damn, you all seem to be more focused to Nintendo than to Xbox. WOW!

DOOM
08-27-2001, 10:15 AM
Just Prooving a Point DuKiE!

Aaron
08-27-2001, 12:42 PM
naw we just think its friggin hilarious how hard nintendo is screwing themselves over.