PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition

Vampera13
03-06-2010, 12:16 AM
I pre-ordered this game and I so can not wait for it to come. I love killing zombies. I had all the Resident Evil games when I had my nintendo game cube. I don't think I can wait until March 17th. Anybody else getting this game???? :rockout: :cheers:

Fargoth
03-06-2010, 12:26 AM
I'm quite the oddball of a video gamer. Never played a metroid, never played a FF, never played a Metal gear, never played a resident evil. Whats the difference for the gold one? I might get this one who knows.

I just realized vampero and vampera hah I feel stupid.

Vampera13
03-06-2010, 12:31 AM
With the gold edition all the weapons and downloads are on it and the controls are suppose to be better...

yeah me and Vampero are BF & GF... I love playing XBOX360. Believe it or not I never liked playing XBOX360 always just played my PS2 and played Socom all the time loved that game....

Ainokeatoo
03-06-2010, 06:52 AM
I pre-ordered this game and I so can not wait for it to come. I love killing zombies. I had all the Resident Evil games when I had my nintendo game cube. I don't think I can wait until March 17th. Anybody else getting this game???? :rockout: :cheers:

I dunno RE5 DLC didn't WoW me enough to go and pick up it's bundle. But :) let us know how different it is from it's original counterpart I might breakdown and get the game again.

Vampera13
03-06-2010, 08:21 AM
Once I get it and play it I will let you know how it is.

Fargoth
03-06-2010, 11:42 AM
Once I get it and play it I will let you know how it is.

Awesome! Thanks a lot.

laughs
03-06-2010, 06:10 PM
The thing that pisses me off about RE is that they had it right from the beginning, and they're starting to mess it up more and more each time they release a game... The first one was perfect! A mansion, with actual zombies... They have to bring back ZOMBIES!!!!

wicked_d365
03-08-2010, 09:30 AM
I'll be picking this up. I dominated RE5 when it released, earning over 80% of the achievements. RE5 is my favorite RE since 3. The action was constant, the graphics are amazing. My only complaint is the lock shooting. Once you go into shooting, you can't move. Other than that I loved this game. Glad I didn't buy it at launch and and the DLC. It pays to wait sometimes.

Now I want to play the new DLC and mercinaries modes. Should be fun.

Who cares if their actual zombies or not. They walk real slow, make zombie like groans, and try to bite/eat me. Seem like zombies to me.

laughs
03-08-2010, 01:44 PM
I'll be picking this up. I dominated RE5 when it released, earning over 80% of the achievements. RE5 is my favorite RE since 3. The action was constant, the graphics are amazing. My only complaint is the lock shooting. Once you go into shooting, you can't move. Other than that I loved this game. Glad I didn't buy it at launch and and the DLC. It pays to wait sometimes.

Now I want to play the new DLC and mercinaries modes. Should be fun.

Who cares if their actual zombies or not. They walk real slow, make zombie like groans, and try to bite/eat me. Seem like zombies to me.

They have aliens busting out of their heads and crap. That's not zombies.

Funny story... I did a little searching, and this pretty much sums up my feelings on the Resident Evil franchise... Give it a read.

http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/videogames/661

Unreal
03-08-2010, 04:26 PM
I wish the controls were different. :(

Vampero
03-08-2010, 10:46 PM
<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxoqT4v8Oag&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GxoqT4v8Oag&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Vampero
03-08-2010, 10:47 PM
<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zXP0YsP8F30&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zXP0YsP8F30&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Vampero
03-08-2010, 10:48 PM
<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zg-TFF38lgI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Zg-TFF38lgI&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd311b&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

wicked_d365
03-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Triple post much?

laughs
03-09-2010, 11:43 AM
Triple post much?

Who cares? He was posting different videos/content... Not like it was the same one over and over and over again.

wicked_d365
03-09-2010, 12:23 PM
Who cares? He was posting different videos/content... Not like it was the same one over and over and over again.

Didn't see that. All the screens were the same. Just watched them. Good stuff.

Symmetric-XBA
03-09-2010, 02:57 PM
eh, this is a pass for me. RE5 was a mammoth letdown for me. Being a fan since the original PS days of RE, this version on the 360 to me was a complete backtrack and abandonment of what made the original series so great. So what if you get the dlc loaded on the game already? Can't you just go and dl it from the marketplace? Why not buy a used copy of RE5 for cheap, then pay the $ for the DLC and still save money in your pocket? I hate it when games do things like this. Off the top of my head I can think of Fallout 3 and Star Wars The Force Unleashed. Both of these titles were great (fallout 3 took my game of the year award when it came out), however, now they are re-packaging the game and just including the dlc for it which you can already buy on the market place. If games want to do this great, just make it worth the gamer's wild to go out and actually pay for it b/c it offers something that we can't find on the marketplace, or provides something worthwhile. Including weapons, maps, etc. is all well and good, but if you look at the value for money issue, then its not really worth it. Just my 2 cents.

laughs
03-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Didn't see that. All the screens were the same. Just watched them. Good stuff.

Now bow down to Vampero and beg for his forgiveness. I shall demonstrate...

:hail: Vampero :hail:

Please accept this sacrifice for your troubles...:midget:

Vampero
03-10-2010, 04:56 AM

Thanks for having my back!!!:rockout:

wicked_d365
03-10-2010, 07:04 AM

I'll make it up to him on Battlefield by keeping him alive.

Vampero
03-10-2010, 02:23 PM
I'll make it up to him on Battlefield by keeping him alive.

TRUE THAT!!:rockout:

Vampera13
03-10-2010, 08:06 PM
Well my game was shipped now I'm waiting for it. I honestly don't think I'll play it unless I make a reservation for the XBOX seeing as Vampero is obsessed with the new Battlefield game and hogs the XBOX... lol :whistle: :rofl: