PDA

View Full Version : HOT DEALS thread...got one?

LzzrdBoy
03-25-2010, 01:21 PM
Greetz yet again fellow gamers. I finally finished up my move and am now settled, happily, into my new home. That said I've been hard at work on my Deals and Deal sites more than ever lately. I'm curious... which forum is most appropriate to post HOT DEALS. Would this one do okay? Or should I head over to the Off Topic Forum?

Thanks to anyone who can answer...l8R!

Variation-XBA
03-25-2010, 02:45 PM
No thread like that yet that I know of.

If you are going to do it, PLEASE label USA/CANADA deals cause there's quite a few canadians on here that don't get a lot of the deals you guys get and it's frustrating to only find out this awesome deal you posted isn't applicable to us (when we try and do it)

LzzrdBoy
03-25-2010, 02:53 PM
No thread like that yet that I know of.

If you are going to do it, PLEASE label USA/CANADA deals cause there's quite a few canadians on here that don't get a lot of the deals you guys get and it's frustrating to only find out this awesome deal you posted isn't applicable to us (when we try and do it)

Not a problem Variation. I'm partnered with both RedFlagDeals and HotUKDeals so many of my posts are for both. Canadian deals will start with CAN and UK deals will start with either UK or £.

I'll go ahead and start posting in this forum and if inappropriate, I'm sure a mod or admin will call me on it.

Thanks for chiming in!

Vampero
03-25-2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks for starting this!!

LzzrdBoy
03-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Thanks for starting this!!

My pleasure Vampero. I actually started a new thread as this one seemed more of a question. Most boards I frequent eventually pin my HOT DEALS so hopefully we'll see that happen soon!

and BTW - DING, CAN HOT DEAL POSTED!

Symmetric-XBA
03-28-2010, 03:07 PM
There are some mammoth deals and ways to mount a truckload of trade in value for your upcoming gaming. Right now at gamestop i'm sitting personally on $623.45 trade in credit. If I took the cash for the trade in credit I'd loose 20% or in other words I'd have to give up 1 game if I wanted the cash.