PDA

View Full Version : To all devs/publishers who visit xba

SpaceGhost2K
03-31-2010, 10:50 PM
If you are a developer or publisher of an Xbox 360 game (disc, download, XBLA), and you are showing your game at E3 (or even PAX Prime in September), I want to make a deal with you.

I will make you 25 faceplates to put on your demo machines and/or give out to VIP's/team members - for FREE - with one caveat. You would agree to let me make an additional five pieces for the faceplate collecting community/prizes/Child's Play charity eBay auction. I would use these to promote your game and they would not be revealed until after E3 (or PAX Prime).

The 12 or so Prey plates that were made by 3D Realms for the reveal of their game at E3 are still some of the most valuable faceplates in the hobby, fetching well over $400 per plate.

Don't make people visiting your booth and your awesome game presentation stare at a plain white machine when you could have the opportunity - absolutely free - to have a professionally printed plate for them to ooh and ahh over.

If you're interested in this, PM me here at XBA. Thanks :)

YES, WE WILL SIGN A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT AND WILL NOT REVEAL ANY INFORMATION ABOUT THE GAME. We will not reveal images, names, studios, concepts or anything of the sort. Other members of this site will not have access to this information, only myself and the VP of sales for NA/SA for ImageWare, the company producing the plates. He will also sign an NDA on the company's behalf as well.

Variation-XBA
04-01-2010, 01:29 AM
Wicked idea Spacey, goodluck!

wicked_d365
04-01-2010, 06:51 AM
Awesome idea Space. That is a sweet offer to. Help promote the game, and gets you some mad exposure.
I want to get my hands on one of those plates already and I haven't bought a plate in over a year and half now.

HaZarD SFD
04-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Keep it up spacey.. Your rockin the faceplate scene.. Hope it pays off for ya soon. By the way things are going it just might.