PDA

View Full Version : Just Beaten Darksiders.

Nato King
04-07-2010, 08:38 PM
http://media.ign.com/darksiders/img/characters/lge/war_n_ruin.jpg
I want to take this time to bring to everyone's attention that I just beaten the game Darksiders and it was a blast. I think the first time I laid eyes on this game was at PAX 2009 seattle not knowing what to think of the game I played it for a few minutes and was hooked from the beginning.

In Darksiders you play as War, one of the four horsemen. My play through was about 39hours. You might be asking yourself Can you play for less than that and beat the game of course you can but I wanted to really see and play the game to the fullest. This is an easy, fun and relatively quick game to play. Playing on Apocalyptic difficulty setting. Isn't really that hard, just learn to dodge and counter also don't forget to try and get the 10 Abyssal Armor pieces as soon as you can will help out a lot.

If anyone is still playing this game and needs help in collecting anything just post in this thread or send me a PM I will help you out where ever i can. Good going THQ for bringing some fun to my 39hours of my life.

You can read the Review Here (http://www.xboxaddict.com/Staff-Review/Xbox-360/13205/Darksiders.html)

Now I am ready to play Splinter Cell Conviction when it come out April 13.

Nato King-XBA

Fargoth
04-07-2010, 08:49 PM
Ugh that game was on my list, but I had to cut back for money. I don't think I'll get the game I like games with a bit more hours than 39, but if I ever feel like playing god of war I might decide to pick this up still on the fence about it. I'm glad you had fun with it though.

Variation-XBA
04-08-2010, 02:45 AM
I'll pick it up one day...I'm holding out for the $20 price

wicked_d365
04-08-2010, 06:06 AM
I'm with Var on this one. I'll catch it cheap or Gamefly. Glad to hear it was cool.

Crispin III
05-07-2010, 12:26 PM
i was kind of excited about the game until i tried the demo. it reminded me of Blasto (from psx) with swords