PDA

View Full Version : Now i'm VERY hyped for Crysis 2!

Symmetric-XBA
04-12-2010, 05:24 PM
award winning science fiction writer Richard Morgan will be writing the Crysis 2 story!! For more info on this and other Crysis 2 info including details on the free CryEngine 3 see the news on the homepage! :) Epic's days are very numbered!

Vampero
04-12-2010, 06:30 PM
Nice!!!!

Variation-XBA
04-15-2010, 06:15 PM
Didn't play the first, so meh

And yes, we get it, you are on the Epic/Gears/Unreal Engine hate train bandwagon :p

Ainokeatoo
04-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Didn't play the first, so meh

Nah you can still hop on the bandwagon even if you didn't play the first one, I only watched a friend play the first one, it looked interesting, let's hope they don't have to throw it on more than one disc, I dislike changing discs.

Symmetric-XBA
04-15-2010, 07:05 PM
you are on the Epic/Gears/Unreal Engine hate train bandwagon :p

not really var. its not that I hate it. a lot of games that I loved would not be around if it wasn't for the Unreal engine so with that said, i have nothing but respect for the Unreal engine. I do though wish that they would reconstruct it and tune it to go head to head w/ the CryEngine 3, then I think it would literally be "Unreal". I just feel that its outdated and overused. I love the gears series (got all the collectors edt. and even the big @** lancer like I think you got too) and I think that Epic can do a great job when it comes to games, I just wish that their tech was a little bit more modern and advanced.