PDA

View Full Version : Xbox at the CeBit Trade Show...

xboxgamer142
03-12-2002, 11:30 AM
If you haven't heard of the CeBit Trade Show on CNN or anything, this is what it is...

The CeBit is an expo for high tech things such as mobile phones, PCs, games, etc. It is held every year in Hannover, Germany in about March and is attended by important people such as Bill Gates and other CEOs of tech companies.

The CeBit is an advantage for the Xbox. Since the CeBit is held this week, it will strengthen the Xbox's launch (14. March) which is at the same time as the CeBit. The CeBit can give thousands of people attending it a good idea about the Xbox and its games, so more people will buy it. The CeBit isn't really like the E3, ECTS, or the Tokyo Game Show however many game producers will be attending it.

Let's hope the launch of the Xbox in Europe will be a good one and better than the Gamecube's.

(For your information, the CeBit doesn't only have Xbox games, but also GCN, PS2, and PC games.)

E-Xbox
03-12-2002, 11:34 AM
hehe....
hey....
i have neva heard of this CeBit show u are talking about...
its seems a bit cool
but i think everyone is waiting to see what M$ does at E3!
is this why your avatar under your name says u are now in germany?
are u there because of this "tech show" u speak of???

hehe
peace....nice info

Mr.XboxLover
03-12-2002, 11:39 AM
As a tech european I have never heard of it!

Best of luck to microsoft!

Mr.XboxLover

l Maximus l
03-12-2002, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by xboxgamer142
If you haven't heard of the CeBit Trade Show on CNN or anything, this is what it is...

The CeBit is an expo for high tech things such as mobile phones, PCs, games, etc. It is held every year in Hannover, Germany in about March and is attended by important people such as Bill Gates and other CEOs of tech companies.

The CeBit is an advantage for the Xbox. Since the CeBit is held this week, it will strengthen the Xbox's launch (14. March) which is at the same time as the CeBit. The CeBit can give thousands of people attending it a good idea about the Xbox and its games, so more people will buy it. The CeBit isn't really like the E3, ECTS, or the Tokyo Game Show however many game producers will be attending it.

Let's hope the launch of the Xbox in Europe will be a good one and better than the Gamecube's.

(For your information, the CeBit doesn't only have Xbox games, but also GCN, PS2, and PC games.)

Very cool, dude! I predict, however, that GameCube will actually come out stronger than the XBox will in the UK. Seriously....the only reason is because there are so many uninformed people about the XBox...I'm not just talking about the UK, I'm talking about everywhere...it even happened here in the United States.

After people become more informed about the XBox, saw it in action and so on, people started catching on. I work part-time an an Electronics retailer and we have stacks of PoS2s and LameCubes and no XBoxes in sight! The XBox keeps selling out like crazy now that more and more people are finding out exactly what the system is capable of and has seen it in action!

Working there, I also find that 1 in 3 XBox owner that come in to buy games aren't even aware of what their own XBox console is capable of!! :eek: For instance, they have no idea that the XBox can go on-line, system link capable, and get this: Many have no idea that the XBox has a hard-drive!! No joke!!

xboxmaster2002
03-12-2002, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by Maximus

Very cool, dude! I predict, however, that GameCube will actually come out stronger than the XBox will in the UK. Seriously....the only reason is because there are so many uninformed people about the XBox...I'm not just talking about the UK, I'm talking about everywhere...it even happened here in the United States.

I agree i talked to one of my freinds and he thaught you had to add everything on to it and was like PS2 has everthing in it and i had to tell him the truth and he's not the only one to think that im sure why is that maybe its those PS2 fanboys