PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell CO-OP

Symmetric-XBA
04-19-2010, 06:03 PM
I'm looking to run through CO-OP w/ someone and grab some achvs. along the way. If interested send a fr. to Symmetric and lets get to it!:cheers:

Meeknweak
04-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Picked up the game when it came out, but still haven't quite finished the single player campaign.

As long as you don't mind someone who is still a relative noob at it, I'm always game for some co-op!

If interested, my gamertag is the same as my screen name.

Meeknweak

Symmetric-XBA
04-19-2010, 11:20 PM
sounds good! I'll always help ppl esp. w/ achv. in games and there are some REALLLLLLY easy ways to get not only your hard p.e.c. challenges accomplished, but a reallllyyy easy way to get that big "last man standing" achv. Screw what you may see on the xbox dashboard, there's a way to do it thats FAR FAR FAR more simpler. I'm currently finishing up a Top Gear special but I'll send ya a msg. when thats done (approx. 30 mins or so)

Variation-XBA
04-20-2010, 01:28 AM
I'll try and get some time in with you later this week Sym so you can show me how to do the pec stuff

Symmetric-XBA
04-20-2010, 03:03 AM
its ungodly easy. the only thing i'm lacking in is the co-op ones. the rest var I can tell you where to "farm" for insanely simple completions. yeah that "last man standing" achv. is soooooooooooooooo much easier than what the vid shows on the xbox dash. its kinda sad though b/c they said "we spent hours of research" and yet this way is almost a laughable joke. btw var, free up some room on your fl and send me a fr so we can do that cool?

wicked_d365
04-20-2010, 07:06 AM
Then Var can help me when he's done. lol No, seriously you can help me.

Symmetric-XBA
04-20-2010, 03:03 PM
wicked i'll be glad to help ya out lol.

Unreal
04-20-2010, 03:23 PM
The last man standing is that a secret one? I am trying to do Hunter on the first map by myself with no alerts. I mad it all the way till the end and made a mistake :(

Symmetric-XBA
04-20-2010, 05:32 PM
I'll be happy to help ya unreal.

Variation-XBA
04-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Cleared a few spots, hit me up with a FR Sym

Unreal
04-22-2010, 03:02 PM
I'll be happy to help ya unreal.
Are you on XBA Friends list? NM Ill check the next time I'm on and I will send you a message. I keep forgetting a lot of you guys are on there. :)

Unreal
04-22-2010, 08:47 PM
Edit: Your name is not on XBA Friends list.

Symmetric-XBA
04-23-2010, 04:00 PM
lol yeah for some unknown reason its not. just hit me up w/ a fr and I'll be glad to help ya. Just finished up the co-op story on realistic, oh boy howdy was that ever fun lol.

Unreal
04-23-2010, 04:19 PM
lol yeah for some unknown reason its not. just hit me up w/ a fr and I'll be glad to help ya. Just finished up the co-op story on realistic, oh boy howdy was that ever fun lol.
Will do. I can make it pretty much though most levels now on my own. I will be on tonight and I will send the fr then. If you haven't done the co-op story I am on mission 3 and Hunter it doesn't matter. BTW if you have any tips for PEC challenges I will hit you up then :p

Unreal
04-24-2010, 12:45 AM
Thanks for the advice Symmetric. When your not busy maybe we will do some Hunter or Last Stand :)

Symmetric-XBA
04-24-2010, 03:35 AM
Yeah man, glad I could help and hopefully you got some of those P.E.C. challenges taken care of! :) sure I'll gladly help ya man w/ the hunter and last stands :)

Unreal
04-25-2010, 07:57 PM
Hey Symmetric. I forgot how you get to the box in the first level. I tried all the boxes on the first level next to the EMP and I didn't see any on the second floor. :(

Symmetric-XBA
04-26-2010, 02:41 AM
not a problem man. tell ya what tomorrow during the day if you're free I'll show ya where to "camp" and make your last stand much much easier for ya :) I'll prob. be on around 4pm. EST. I've been browsin your progress, nice work!!

Unreal
04-26-2010, 11:33 AM
not a problem man. tell ya what tomorrow during the day if you're free I'll show ya where to "camp" and make your last stand much much easier for ya :) I'll prob. be on around 4pm. EST. I've been browsin your progress, nice work!!
O.K. I'll try to be on for around then. I will have about 30 minutes or so. I am busy with work for a couple of days this week :( Stupid work. :p

BTW, thanks. Your tips worked perfectly. Except I found an easier way for the 5 guys downed while your down. I did it at the beginning of that level with the turret. There is usually six guys just as you start the level. I put it on rookie and did it there.

I couldn't do the Hunter level with a friend. So I had to do it by myself with two controllers. It took awhile but I got it. :hardcore:

Symmetric-XBA
04-26-2010, 02:16 PM
Glad to hear that the tips helped ya out! :) nice job finding that spot for the 5 enemies while downed! I'll log in to the xbox here in just a few and show ya where to get that "last man standing" achv. :)

Unreal
04-26-2010, 04:21 PM
Glad to hear that the tips helped ya out! :) nice job finding that spot for the 5 enemies while downed! I'll log in to the xbox here in just a few and show ya where to get that "last man standing" achv. :)
Thanks for help this evening Sym. That was fun. :)

Symmetric-XBA
04-26-2010, 09:39 PM
You're welcome man! thats what i'm here for! :) it was amazingly easy to get that "last man standing" achv. lol besides falling off the boxes there really isn't any danger at all. :)