PDA

View Full Version : Nhl 2002

GeordieTheSith
03-12-2002, 12:15 PM
Is this game any good? Ive seen a review by gamespot but i dont usualy trust them, does anyone know if its good enough to buy?

Cujosh
03-12-2002, 12:20 PM
I love the game! I'm a huge hockey fan (I don't play, just watch), and this game really makes me happy! The gameplay is easy, you can play as all of your favorite teams (With all players at once, unlike another hockey game), create players with 100% with every stat. It has a breakaway, a hit, and a save cam...it's got the card feature which I don't use, but a lot do. And again, it's just great gameplay. I love it and highly recommend it! It's the Xbox game I spend the most time with! :cool:

GeordieTheSith
03-12-2002, 12:23 PM
Thx i think i'll be getting it now :D

Cujosh
03-12-2002, 12:24 PM
No problem! :)

GeordieTheSith
03-14-2002, 11:59 AM
I couldnt get NHL at my toys r us store :( so i got PGR traded that and a PS2 game in for NHL 2002 :D and i have to say its a great game :D

DZNUTZ
03-14-2002, 03:16 PM
its diffinately the best hockey game ta date....it was just last night i teamed up w/ a friend that aint played before and we were doing crazy behind the back pass ta one time combos. it was great. nothing like beating the snot out of your other firends....its so much more satisfying then beating the cpu.

Slamming J
03-14-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by DZNUTZ
its diffinately the best hockey game ta date....it was just last night i teamed up w/ a friend that aint played before and we were doing crazy behind the back pass ta one time combos. it was great. nothing like beating the snot out of your other firends....its so much more satisfying then beating the cpu.

lol...agreed! Except they start getting bored after they lose 20 games in a row... :D