PDA

View Full Version : Hey guys. Long time no talk. Any else have the Reach beta yet?

Xbox Owner
04-30-2010, 02:19 AM
Got it around 7 from ExpertZone..game is grrreeeeaaaaatt.. I've been playing Halo since CE..as of most of you. The only thing I truly think the game needs is a damn kill cam. I don't even like CoD that much but the kill cam is awesome indeed..half the time I die in Halo I wonder how.. it would be ownage if there was a kill cam.

And i'm really getting sick of playing power house and sword base now.... they need to unlock the rest of the ****:rockout:

wicked_d365
04-30-2010, 07:33 AM
Welcome back.

I am in the beta right now also. I too got my code fro MSE.

I am enjoying it, if I can get the matches I want. I prefer to play Headhunter and Slayer Pro.

Variation-XBA
05-01-2010, 01:23 AM
I truly think the game needs is a damn kill cam. I don't even like CoD that much but the kill cam is awesome indeed..half the time I die in Halo I wonder how.. it would be ownage if there was a kill cam.

That's what the replays are for. So that you can analyze everything after the fight. Maybe I don't wanna be found in my spot just cause a kill cam gives me away, but watch the video afterwords and you can still find out where I was.

Xbox Owner
05-01-2010, 05:31 PM
That's what the replays are for. So that you can analyze everything after the fight. Maybe I don't wanna be found in my spot just cause a kill cam gives me away, but watch the video afterwords and you can still find out where I was.

Yeah, I hear you. I just think it would be nice to have still, would make things a lot less frustrating and it would be a much quicker approach..after you die, the camera pans to the direction where you were shot from already

Xbox Owner
05-03-2010, 02:24 AM
and i think, especially with my experience in the beta so far..you don't stay in one spot long

MixMasta
05-03-2010, 03:00 AM
and i think, especially with my experience in the beta so far..you don't stay in one spot long
Hey XO! How's it going?

I sold my 360 in March but I am going to pick one up when that Natal thing comes out.