PDA

View Full Version : Greetings peoples of the Xbox internets!

Bigska
05-02-2010, 12:15 PM
Hi, I am Dan from Winnipeg and I love games!

If I could marry them I would but I am already married so I guess that won't be happening. I am engaged in all forms game related activities including talking about them, writing about them, looking at them and sometimes playing them when time opens up little pockets which I can violate with wasted moments. :hump:

Ahem... Anyway I found out about this great site through Adam Dileva whom I work with and I look forward to talking with any of you fine folk about the awesomeness that is games and other stuffs! :cheers:

Variation-XBA
05-02-2010, 12:20 PM
Hi, I am Dan from Winnipeg and I love games!

If I could marry them I would but I am already married so I guess that won't be happening. I am engaged in all forms game related activities including talking about them, writing about them, looking at them and sometimes playing them when time opens up little pockets which I can violate with wasted moments. :hump:

Ahem... Anyway I found out about this great site through Adam Dileva whom I work with and I look forward to talking with any of you fine folk about the awesomeness that is games and other stuffs! :cheers:

Dan buddy!!! You finally found your way here! :hail::hail: Welcome, stick around...it's an interesting place at night when Laughs is let off his leash.

Shawn-XBA
05-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Welcome to XBA Dan, enjoy your stay!

Vampero
05-02-2010, 06:43 PM
Welcome to a great place!!

lordvague
05-07-2010, 07:10 PM
Welcome to the green thing, FF. We hope you enjoy it here. With a name like that, do you sell fixtures too?

wicked_d365
05-08-2010, 07:03 AM
Welcome to XBA Dan.

Who is this Adam guy you speak of? He sound like a strange guy.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Variation-XBA
05-08-2010, 12:24 PM
Who is this Adam guy you speak of? He sound like a strange guy.

All of us Canadians are a strange bunch....

Rlvers
05-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Welcome to mexican justice my love.......yo wats cookin nigglit.....hello there fine sir.

WELCOME N' HAVE FUN!

laughs
05-10-2010, 11:39 PM
Hi Dan, I love games too... What's your favorite games to play? Did that sound creepy? It was meant to be :)

Les Da Destroya
05-26-2010, 02:42 PM
All of us Canadians are a strange bunch....

Haha i love it. Us Canadians ARE a strange bunch =P the good kinda strange lol. Welcome by the way. im in Ontario myself.

Variation-XBA
05-26-2010, 05:53 PM
Haha i love it. Us Canadians ARE a strange bunch =P the good kinda strange lol. Welcome by the way. im in Ontario myself.

Canadians get instant access granted for being so awesome, so you are safe

SingingTurnip
05-29-2010, 07:24 AM
You say you write about games, do you have a games blog?

Shadow20002
06-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Welcome Dan! :)