PDA

View Full Version : Transformers: War for Cybertron multiplayer trailer

wicked_d365
05-05-2010, 12:56 PM
Here is the new trailer for T:WfC which features actual gameplay from multiplayer and shows off the different game modes.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5aAxxAJOMt8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5aAxxAJOMt8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

The more I see of this, the more I want to play it. It's shaping up very nicely.

Symmetric-XBA
05-05-2010, 05:39 PM
it def. has some potential.

Variation-XBA
05-05-2010, 06:46 PM
Gunna be soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good!!!!

Fargoth
05-05-2010, 07:07 PM
Looks interesting... I'm going to have to keep my eye on this...

Justin Bailey
05-06-2010, 01:18 AM
well ,the last two transformers games were also hyped as being "for the fans" etc so I'm gonna wait and see how it turns out before preordering. Does look like its got the best chance of being a "great" transformers game.

Variation-XBA
05-06-2010, 08:52 AM
well ,the last two transformers games were also hyped as being "for the fans" etc so I'm gonna wait and see how it turns out before preordering. Does look like its got the best chance of being a "great" transformers game.

They were also Michael Bay atrocities

wicked_d365
05-06-2010, 09:03 AM

Exactly. This one is being developed by Transformers fans for Transformers fans. High Moon is a bunch of nerds from what I have read.

Justin Bailey
05-07-2010, 01:46 AM

yes I realize that they were based on the movies, but the devs still claimed the gameplay was going to be great and it wasn't. My hope is that these devs can nail both the gameplay and keep the TF fans pleased.