PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor rebooting on Oct. 12, 2010!!

Vampero
05-05-2010, 02:39 PM
EA's Medal of Honor franchise reboot will launch in North America on October 12th and in Europe on October 15th, the publisher has announced. Developed by EA Los Angeles, the single-player campaign thrusts a band of fictional soldiers into Afghanistan (quite a realistic upgrade from the usual Desertikistan), where they'll co-operate with the Tier 1 Operator as they tear the enemy a new one.

The multiplayer component of Medal of Honor is being developed by DICE, the studio behind Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Check back later today to catch another glimpse of the game in a new trailer entitled, "Leave a Message." (Duty just hates talking to a machine.)

Update: If you have an EA account, you can already view the new trailer on the official Medal of Honor website.http://www.medalofhonor.com/tier1central

Vampero
05-05-2010, 02:40 PM
The multiplayer component of Medal of Honor is being developed by DICE, the studio behind Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Check back later today to catch another glimpse of the game in a new trailer entitled, "Leave a Message." (Duty just hates talking to a machine.)
SOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDD!!!!!:yikes:

wicked_d365
05-05-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm excited for this one. I love DICE and Battlefield, should be good.

Remember, if you have a VIP code for Battlefield you will get a M24 sniper rifle for MoH FREE!

wicked_d365
05-06-2010, 10:07 AM
New trailer out.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1XDtogzzMc4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1XDtogzzMc4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Ainokeatoo
05-06-2010, 10:39 AM
We'll see, I'm not to much of a fan of Dice's online history, doesn't really cater to me, although I'm not a fan of games to difficult to learn, I like finding an inbetween between easy mode and expert. The last two "big name" games to hit the market both catered to easy mode players, MW2 and BF2, not to say there aren't any good players on either games, just not my can of worms.

wicked_d365
05-06-2010, 11:12 AM
We'll see, I'm not to much of a fan of Dice's online history, doesn't really cater to me, although I'm not a fan of games to difficult to learn, I like finding an inbetween between easy mode and expert. The last two "big name" games to hit the market both catered to easy mode players, MW2 and BF2, not to say there aren't any good players on either games, just not my can of worms.

Hard to learn? It's a FPS, aim and shoot, not that hard. Yes, you do have to compensate for bullet drop in BF, but that separates ALOT of people between BF and MW.

As for the last section of your comment, I hope your talking about campaign mode because online is pure chaos in BF. More realistic than MW.
Yes, they both offer easy modes along with 2 other harder ones, but so does just about every game out there.

Shawn-XBA
05-08-2010, 07:42 PM
I'm looking forward to a new MoH, it's been a while since the last one came out. I really enjoyed the single player campaign of the last game.