PDA

View Full Version : No NFL Blitz 20-02??

Batman2372
03-12-2002, 01:36 PM
I just came back from EB to discover that there was no NFL Blitz! Has anyone heard if it's release has been pushed back?

Ninja Scroll
03-12-2002, 01:37 PM
Blitz Who? You mean the football version of NBA Jam? Oh, that game!:rolleyes:
It's coming. but who cares!?:confused:

kornavs19
03-12-2002, 01:42 PM
yea that game blows. Its no rule football its so stupid...

Ninja Scroll
03-12-2002, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by lmpbzktnkorn23
yea that game blows. Its no rule football its so stupid...

Hey lmpbzktnkorn, what do you think Blitz blows out it's ass?

Crappy gameplay? No skillz needed to play? LOL!:D

Batman2372
03-12-2002, 02:13 PM
Some people like the no rules.... apparently enough to be releasing the game for it's third year.

No need to be harsh. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but no one's entitled to be mean to someone.

l Maximus l
03-12-2002, 02:32 PM
I'm with you, Batman...I agree, dude...if you like the game, and are excited for it to come out, don't let bashers get in your way.

The only reason why I didn't respond earlier is because I have no idea what the status is on the game. If I knew, I definately would let you know!! :)

Chronik, an XBA icon, is actaully sending me NFL2K2 and I'm pumped!! I already have NFL Fever and I like it (yes, Jjax, I LIKE IT! :D ), but, I'm definately eagerly awaiting NFL2K2....the mail man is wondering why I am sitting indian sytle in front of my mail box everyday :D

Ninja Scroll
03-12-2002, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Batman2372
Some people like the no rules.... apparently enough to be releasing the game for it's third year.

No need to be harsh. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but no one's entitled to be mean to someone.

dude, your right, im sorry

Sorry for not bashing the game more than I did originally!!!:D

j/k, if you think I was blowing off your thread then im sorry little trooper. I aint mean no harm.
I mean, im your hero & role model, that's the last thing I want to do to a Ninja Fan of mine!:D

Batman2372
03-12-2002, 03:04 PM
Granted, Blitz doesn't compare when it comes to "enveloping" the football scenario like Fever, Madden, and 2k2.

However, my in-laws have adopted 19 kids (another story for another time), and the fact that I can sit down with my 5 year old brother-in-law and play a game with him that isn't too terrible difficult for him and still have a good time is a wonderful thing.

Blitz has done that for us on the Dreamcast, and it will on the Xbox, too. I was just hoping it was coming out today.

yall
03-12-2002, 03:25 PM
ive always liked blitz. im also a big fan of the fever/2k2/madden type games. you can enjoy both ya know...

RudedogX
03-12-2002, 03:31 PM
I've been waiting for blitz for a while, but onto another question...

Adopted 19 kids?!?!? Holy CRAP!

Batman2372
03-12-2002, 03:51 PM
My in-laws decided after they had their 3 child (my wife) that as long as they had the means to do it, they would adopt kids that were in desperate situations. They've adopted several family units (brothers and sisters) that had some type of problem (one has MS, several have learning disabilities, one is a crack baby who now has severe difficulties, several have been child abuse victims, etc). The patience they possess is amazing. The oldest child is 21, and the youngest just turned 3.

They've decided they're done. :rolleyes:

RudedogX
03-12-2002, 03:59 PM
I think I would have keeled over long ago if I attempted that venture!