PDA

View Full Version : CoD Black Ops User Controlled Vehicles

Symmetric-XBA
05-15-2010, 03:56 PM
Apparently Black Ops will have vehicles where the gamer can control them entirely, this includes the infamous SR-71 Blackbird! :) More about this on the front page news!

Shawn-XBA
05-15-2010, 04:36 PM
That's awesome, I can't wait for the trailer to release, I think it comes out later this week.

I'm really looking forward to this game, hope they show a lot more at E3.

mattgame
05-15-2010, 04:44 PM
I dont get it. Is it more of the same as MW2?

Shawn-XBA
05-15-2010, 05:03 PM
I dont get it. Is it more of the same as MW2?
This game is being made by the same developers at World at War. But it does sound somewhat like MW2. I'm still excited for it, as I really liked WaW.

Ainokeatoo
05-15-2010, 05:32 PM
This game is being made by the same developers at World at War. But it does sound somewhat like MW2. I'm still excited for it, as I really liked WaW.

WAW was fun for me, MW2 seemed like a game that held your hand, what with auto aim, constant kill streak awards. If this game is anything I'm hoping it is, my xbox will be happy to welcome a new game in the disk tray :D

Justin Bailey
05-17-2010, 01:31 PM
Battlefield has vehicles already and is a FAR superior game to the CoD series. I used to be such a fan, but after MW2, it just completely turned me off from the series. I'll most likely rent to beat the campaign and thats about it. Reach will be in full swing and I don't forsee playing a whole lot else multiplayer wise this fall/winter.