PDA

View Full Version : Crysis 2 Info

Symmetric-XBA
05-15-2010, 06:14 PM
The new Game Informer mag has new details in regards to this highly anticipated title! Not only is the story being written by a Philip K. **** and Arthor C. Clark award winning author (Richard Morgan), but apparently the new nanosuit will have its own narrative arc that players will have to come to terms withas they play throughout the game. Apparently the new nanosuit "Is a very useful, sharp tool but it can cut both ways". According to the demo that was shown your nanosuit will ADAPT to the user's needs and wants during gameplay. There's a LOT more to this story and ooooooooohhhhhhhh how its worth it. I'm saying it now, hands down, this is going to be Game of the Year.

Variation-XBA
05-15-2010, 11:54 PM
Have they shown any in-game from the consoles yet?

Symmetric-XBA
05-16-2010, 03:22 PM
Yeah actually the whole article was written, and all the pics shown were over a demo done on the Xbox 360. :) I'm tellin ya lol Crysis 2 = GOTY

Steeps5
05-17-2010, 10:32 AM
I would have to agree on that one! The first Crysis is amazing and I still play it!

Justin Bailey
05-17-2010, 01:42 PM
While I am very excited to play Crysis 2, to claim its gonna be GOTY is jumping the gun a little. Keep in mind that we already got Mass Effect 2 and Red Dead Redemption with Halo: Reach, Fable 3 and Fallout NV and that's just for the 360!

Also while crysis was an amazing PC game graphically, the story was very average and the MP was basically a tacked on mess. I have very high hopes for this title, but I think some of you are getting googely-eyed about the prospect of crysis level graphics. Also the game is listed as December 31st, which means its a placeholder date and could easily slip to 2011.

Last but not least, if you have a decent PC, you really need to get it for that. Regardless of how well they tune the engine to scale to the consoles, the PC version is gona make it look like its ***** on high settings. :hump: