PDA

View Full Version : Good News

kornavs19
03-12-2002, 02:05 PM
Heres the link http://www.xboxaddict.com/products/not_released.php?Product_ID=108
look in the little gray bar. It says May. GTA III is scheduled for
May 31 i heard. woo hoo at least we know it will be hear. well just have to be tortured by waiting. :)

Ninja Scroll
03-12-2002, 02:13 PM
May 31st where? Not im da US junior!

If it is, I hope im wrong. I would love to play this game that everyone seems to never stop talking about!:cool:

Ninja Scroll
03-12-2002, 02:26 PM
I just came from ebgames.com to check their release dates and GTA3 is no where listed on there!:(

xboxaddict.com is my exclusive home, but when it comes to ship dates ebgames is my source for sho doe kid!:)

l Maximus l
03-12-2002, 02:28 PM
It's definately going to come out...that's for sure...But, when is the real question...:confused:

yall
03-12-2002, 03:30 PM
im a little burnt out on hearing about gta3. i went back to my old college house a couple of weekends ago, where we had ps2. during the day when we recover from the night before, we played the shiznit out of gta3. at first i couldnt wait till my friends died and it was my turn. then , after a while i realized it was a fun game, but not really as great as the hype made it out to be. it really was just a 3d version of gta2, which also got old pretty quick. i'll get it when it comes out, but i'll no longer hold my breath.

kornavs19
03-12-2002, 07:14 PM
May 31st where? Not im da US junior!

It doesnt say May 31st it says targeted release date: May. A date i hear from one of the threads is May 31st.

Batman2372
03-13-2002, 12:55 AM
I honestly wouldn't shed a tear if it didn't come out at all for Xbox. I think most people have it in their head that it's this great game when they like it mostly because it's this "bad azz" game the gets so much attention due to it's Mature content.

Halo of Flies
03-13-2002, 02:32 AM
Don't just write this game off guys, it's amazing!
I'd played the first two games and found them enjoyable but they did get boring very quickly. With GTA3 not only did I finish the game but I still kept going back time and time again just to 'mess about' with it. It's just so free-form and fun.
One of my fave games ever? YES!!