PDA

View Full Version : Red Dead Redemption Experiences

Symmetric-XBA
05-18-2010, 03:28 PM
Ok I know everyone is going to have some stories like this but I had to share this one, and see what types of experiences you guys have been having. I saw last night a citizen run from a town. It turns out that the citizen was trying to steal someone's animals in their farm. What the citizen didn't know was that the livestock was already under attack by a group of wild dogs who turned on the citizen lol. He went running and screaming from the town and I just sat there and watched as the dogs just tore him apart. lol He was saying things like "I promise never to do that again!" and "Oh dear god HELP ME!" and "Please kill these ****** things" lol

I guess he didn't realize that crime doesn't pay lol.

Bakeman
05-18-2010, 03:37 PM
haha nice!

Geez alan wake and this one.. I can't play either right now :( (no money to buy, no place to rent)

Justin Bailey
05-18-2010, 07:09 PM
well my story isn't as great as yours, but I love messing with the drunk people that stumble out of saloons. I'll follow them around and bump into the which knocks them over 90% of the time and they'll get all pissed off but struggle to even get back to their feet. For some reason this entertained me for almost 30 mins last night!

Symmetric-XBA
05-18-2010, 07:34 PM
well my story isn't as great as yours, but I love messing with the drunk people that stumble out of saloons. I'll follow them around and bump into the which knocks them over 90% of the time and they'll get all pissed off but struggle to even get back to their feet. For some reason this entertained me for almost 30 mins last night!

lol don't forget there's an achv. if you knock someone out in every saloon in the game.

CarGuy
05-18-2010, 09:57 PM
'Twas in the wilderness, admiring the vista and I heard a voice behind me ask "mister can ya help?". So I got off my horse and as soon as I did the guy said "Nevermind! I"ll just help myself!" and hopped on my horse and rode off laughing. So I shot him.

EHWfedPres
05-19-2010, 05:59 AM
I like purposely cheating at poker just to get to duel with people in the street. You get extra Fame if you disarm the person by shooting his hand and keeping him alive.

The first time i tried that, I didn't really know the controls yet for the duel system, and accidentally shot a guy six times in the arm. He dropped his gun and was bleeding all over. I got the Fame bonus and the guy eventually died from blood loss. So I looted him.

At the Armadillo safehouse, I pushed a guy off the railing and down into the street.

I have also accidentally jumped my horse into people's faces and killed them. And running over dogs, too. That always upsets me.

Anyone know where the "Search Thieves Landing" for that one clothing article?