PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning house

SpaceGhost2K
05-20-2010, 06:49 PM
http://shop.ebay.com/worldwidewebbs/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

I put a few things up for sale if anyone wants to look. A few clearance custom plates, a couple that didn't sell last time (Didn't hear back from pierre about a couple of them) and some other game related things.

I set a goal in my Leadership Essentials class that I would list fifty auctions on eBay before class again next Tuesday, and I got 21 listed just this afternoon. I really, really, need to scare up about $40 really quick so I listed a couple for buy-it-now, hoping they won't take a full seven days to close.

I also have some more really freakin' awesome plates in the works that I can't wait to arrive in early June. I love my Eternal Sonata plates, so I made six more featuring other characters, using similar art, backgrounds and logos, trying to create six more "in the set". I'm dying to see how they are going to come out.

I also sent emails to Nato King and Wasabisabi, so check your email from about four or five days ago.

Variation-XBA
05-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Maple Leafs plate? No wonder it didn't sell ;)

Update the thread if you add any more auctions.

MC101
05-20-2010, 11:23 PM
I love your customs. I wish I had the money to continue my collection.