PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia "Malik Armor" one free code.

Ainokeatoo
05-20-2010, 06:52 PM
Alrighty guys, I have one free code here for an apparently exclusive item in the Prince of Persia the forgotten sands game that was launched two days ago. This is a Xbox 360 only version code so if you own a PS3 and not an Xbox or a PC and not an Xbox sorry but this code will not work for you.

Also if you are able to text with your Cell Phone you need not attempt to acquire this code for I will explain how you can get this at the end of the post.

So it's simple, the first person who personal messages me on the site with something along the lines of "I would like the code" in the message header, will get the code.

For those who have the ability to text from your Cell Phone here's what you need to do in order to obtain one for your self. Just simply text "PRINCE" (without quotations) to 44144 and they'll instruct you further if you are able to successfully obtain one. In the E-mail I received they were limited so if you do have a Cell Phone and you try doing this and it doesn't work, you're within my little giveaway boundaries and can attempt to obtain the code.

Variation-XBA
05-20-2010, 09:54 PM
Nice tip mang! Now I just need to wait for the game to drop $40 ;)

Ainokeatoo
05-20-2010, 10:16 PM
Nice tip mang! Now I just need to wait for the game to drop $40 ;)

LOL!I'm not to sure on the details of this code I randomly got an e-mail from Ubi, so I thought some people would want something free :)