Drug Reference
Intense Violence
Strong Language
Sexual Content
Players 1
HDTV 1080p
In-game Dolby Digital
Leaderboards

Worldwide political tensions reach the breaking point in Obsidian Entertainment’s latest game Alpha Protocol, the espionage themed RPG for 2010. Amidst a mire of crooked arms dealers, sinister terrorist groups, and shadowy government organizations, Michael Thorton stands alone, capable of staving off or hastening the world’s destruction. With whom to trust and what to believe in question, Thorton’s swift thinking and bold actions are his greatest allies.

Worldwide political tensions are at a breaking point when a commercial airliner is shot down by a U.S. missile over Eastern Europe, killing all aboard. The U.S. government claims no involvement and dispatches you, Agent Michael Thorton, to investigate and bring those responsible to justice.

As the first modern-day espionage RPG, in Alpha Protocol™ the path you choose is completely in your hands. Will you seduce and subvert, or kill and coerce? The choice is yours.

Your agent's persona: Which type of spy will you be? Continually develop your spy persona with advanced close-combat techniques, lethal marksmanship, the ability to wield ingenious spy gadgets, and much more.
Multiple paths to choose from: With no right or wrong decisions, continuously change the storyline based on the choices you make. Will you let a terrorist escape to follow a lead, or eliminate targets against the mission agenda? Demanding decisions are challenging and many.

Choices have consequences: Interact with allies and enemies in a variety of ways to dynamically change the storyline and unlock new missions, weapons, and alliances. Conversations and interactions are under a time constraint forcing you to think fast, act urgently, and then prepare for the outcome. :cheers:

Helidriver
06-24-2010, 06:07 PM
I've waited forever for an espionage RPG and from what I hear I should keep waiting.
I do want to play it myself and can't help wondering, if knowing it sucks before I start, might somehow make it better. (It didn't work for Highlander 2 or Boondock Saints 2 but I'm still willing to try)

Unreal
06-30-2010, 01:31 PM
I was going to post this in another of your threads. Would it not be a good idea when you make a thread about a game to post your thoughts on it other then copying and pasting game info? :confused:

Justin Bailey
06-30-2010, 04:41 PM
I was going to post this in another of your threads. Would it not be a good idea when you make a thread about a game to post your thoughts on it other then copying and pasting game info? :confused:

I've been saying the exact same thing, what is the point of these threads?

Unreal
07-01-2010, 08:33 PM
I've been saying the exact same thing, what is the point of these threads?
I know the game is coming out. I know the info he posted. I don't know if he is excited for it and if he is why. No pictures, no videos, no extra info on something we as gamers didn't know. I am not bashing him, it just would be nice to go into a game thread with more then just a copy and paste. There are so many on these forums now that they get lost now. You have 100's of threads with a couple of posts. I have to come here every couple of hours not miss anything or I end up hitting page 2 :p