Developer: Obsidian Entertainment

Publisher: Bethesda Softworks

Genre: Role Playing

Game Rating: RP (Rating Pending)

Players 1
HDTV 720p
In-game Dolby Digital
Content Downloads

Experience all the sights and sounds of fabulous New Vegas, brought to you by Vault-Tec, America's First Choice in Post Nuclear Simulation. Explore the treacherous wastes of the Great Southwest from the safety and comfort of your very own vault: Meet new people, confront terrifying creatures, and arm yourself with the latest high-tech weaponry as you make a name for yourself on a thrilling new journey across the Mojave wasteland. A word of warning, however - while Vault-Tec engineers have prepared for every contingency,* in Vegas, fortunes can change in an instant. Enjoy your stay. * Should not be construed as a legally-binding claim.

In FALLOUT®: NEW VEGAS™ experience all the sights and sounds of fabulous New Vegas, brought to you by Vault-Tec, America's First Choice in Post-Nuclear Simulation. Explore the treacherous wastes of the Great Southwest from the safety and comfort of your very own vault. Meet new people, confront terrifying creatures, and arm yourself with the latest high-tech weaponry as you make a name for yourself on a thrilling new journey across the Mojave wasteland. A word of warning, however—while Vault-Tec engineers have prepared for every contingency,* in Vegas, fortunes can change in an instant. Enjoy your stay. :hail:

Helidriver
06-24-2010, 06:01 PM
Can't wait. This looks awesome.

Variation-XBA
06-24-2010, 07:14 PM
already preordered my collector edition

Fargoth
06-25-2010, 11:34 AM
already preordered my collector edition

Jesus christ XD.

Symmetric-XBA
06-25-2010, 01:30 PM
I got to play this @ E3 and I'm LOVING the new addition to the game called "hardcore" mode. Now in fallout 3 you would see tons of little food stocks everywhere and beds that served basically no purpose except to save. Well in New Vegas if you decide to go through in "hardcore" mode, you HAVE to eat, drink, and sleep, otherwise your character WILL DIE. You will start to notice your character having less % in vats when your character starts to feel the deprivation, but if you wait too long, your character will expire. I love this feature because it makes it more life-like. How long could you survive w/o food, water, or sleep? There are other things as well, but this game is going to be flat out amazing.

Justin Bailey
06-27-2010, 04:11 AM
thanks for the impressions Symmetric! Game is gonna be awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

On a side note, why does the OP keep posting basically a copy and paste description of the game? He did the same with Crysis 2......seems kinda odd for a forum.

Variation-XBA
06-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Jesus christ XD.

Comon, you knew it was coming ;)

Ainokeatoo
06-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Jesus christ XD.

If only we all had girlfriends/wives as understanding as vars :P

Variation-XBA
06-27-2010, 04:45 PM
If only we all had girlfriends/wives as understanding as vars :P

That's why I married her ;) :rockout::rockout:

sk12
07-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Looking forward to the hardcore addition.