Partial Nudity
Suggestive Themes
Mild Fantasy Violence
Mild Language
Players 1
HDTV 1080p
Content Downloads
Leaderboards

Emotions that transcend Generations... Hovering on the brink of death, a young knight named Leonhardt is given a choice by a mysterious woman who calls herself Dyshana: Enter into a contract with her and do her bidding, or die. The alternative being unacceptable, Leonhardt accepts her contract and finds himself drawn into a war that will consume not only his life, but the lives of his descendants as well.

In Record of Agarest War, the beginning of our story and the end of the age of myth find their start on the continent of Lucrellia when a young man named Leonhardt sacrifices everything, even his future and his children, to protect an elven girl.

At death's door, he pledges himself to a contract—one to become the Spirit Vessel and join with the pillar that supports the world, along with the maidens who carry the blood of the gods.

Death foretold; Destiny inherited. This is the final tale of the gods—a story woven in souls across generations ...

Soul breeding: Woo the ladies, choose a bride, and give birth to the hero of the next generation!
Epic strategy RPG: Experience over 80 hours of tactical gameplay through five generations of heroes.
A monstrous army: Capture and combine enemy monsters to create powerful allies in battle -- or trade them in!
Deadly attacks: Crush the enemy with extended attacks. Position your forces on the battlefield and string together massive combo attacks using multiple party members.:jammin:

Variation-XBA
05-25-2010, 10:42 PM
http://cache.g4tv.com/ImageDb3/188114_S/Record-of-Agarest-War-Limited-Edition-Creeps-Me-Out.jpg

SpaceGhost2K
05-26-2010, 12:04 AM
It's kinda fun. I haven't played anything like it, (it was compared to Disgaea). I got sidetracked by Alan Wake, and then got sidetracked by stuff other than games.

Fargoth
05-26-2010, 12:54 AM
"The Really Naughty Limited Edition"
:rofl:

Variation-XBA
05-26-2010, 01:40 AM
"The Really Naughty Limited Edition"
:rofl:

Mine's still sealed ;)

Symmetric-XBA
05-26-2010, 04:26 AM
Mine's still sealed ;)

Mine is too. lol Apparently its one of the hardest games to get a full 1000GS. I was reading and its lookin like a 9/10 for difficulty in getting the full 1000. I think this one will stay wrapped lol.