PDA

View Full Version : Red Dead Redemption

Dan 140
05-26-2010, 04:18 PM
Hello.
If you didnt already know, some people ordered this game and got a code for something special ingame.

if you have one of these codes you could either use it for personal use or you could do like hundreds of other people are doing and sell them on ebay.
i have seen some of them go for over $100, just for the war horse. Its freaking crazy!!!!!!! you can sell a dlc code and pay off the game you just bought as well as have some cash spare.

well i know what im doing if i get a code in mine when it comes saturday XD

Rlvers
05-26-2010, 04:22 PM
heck yes, same here. it is the smartest thing you can do

Dan 140
05-26-2010, 04:24 PM
i dont know why its in such high demand, its crazy stuff.

Kamshaft
05-26-2010, 04:30 PM
I've seen crazier things, just go talk to the faceplate people. :rofl:

Dan 140
05-26-2010, 04:41 PM
yeah i spose....$600 for a faceplate....haha

wicked_d365
05-26-2010, 05:19 PM
I've seen crazier things, just go talk to the faceplate people. :rofl:

So true. I love collecting them but I won't pay more than $100 for one. Haven't gone that high yet vmost I've spent on one was $80 for my E305 plate. It's in the first 1000 so I feel like I stole it from the guy.

You should has see what people were paying for Gears 2 gold weapons after it came out. I saw a gold lancer code go for almost $200. For that price I could have gotten almost 3 collectors editions that come with it. People are crazy.

Vampero
05-26-2010, 06:46 PM
Good maybe I will put my golden guns code on ebay then...:p

Les Da Destroya
05-27-2010, 11:28 AM
Good maybe I will put my golden guns code on ebay then...:p

Well it definitely sounds like the way to go lol... I can't believe people will pay that much money for that though.. I thought I was an intense gamer...lol apparently not if im not gonna spend 200 on a golden Lancer or a cooler lookin horse lol... But hey if people wanna pay that much just to be a little bit cooler than everyone else it's their choice lol.

But anyway...lol I think this game is AMAZING. I've never been so into a game, let alone a Western. I'm not a Western fan, never been. Can't stand the movies and the ONLY game Ive played is Call of Juarez which, I'll admit, was pretty darn fun when I was chuckin lanterns on wooden furniture and setting it ablaze. But it was missing something... and Red Dead Redemption filled that emptyness lol. Just the fact that this game is an open worlder made it so much better. I usually get lost and bored of free roamers because it just gets boring...but this game is completely opposite. There is always something to do. You could be riding your horse from Armadillo to TumbleWeed and you come across some random strangers that ask for your help. Some can lead to a big storyline where you end up travelling all over the map for them, or they could trick you and try taking your horse or robbing you...Which has happened oh so many times already... but I enjoy it because it always keeps you guessing and wondering what is up ahead.

The multiplayer for this game is very well done as well. The free roam online is sweet because you can make your own posse's(up to 8 people per posse) and then go take over some gang hideouts for easy experience or take over a town and try keeping everyone(lawmen, NPCs, people, rival gangs) out of that town. You can also collect a huge bounty on your head and become The Public Enemy. Then every lawman is after you and the other online members will know you've got a huge bounty on your head, so they come for you as well. The leveling system is pretty neat online as well. You start out at level 1 riding a crappy mule that cant run or jump and you have nothing but a revolver and a rifle. Once you get into some gang hideouts you start getting easy experience and leveling like crazy (im lvl 18 so far). Eventually you get better mounts to ride with, different characters to choose from, and more guns of course. I do think they should add some more to the free roam online because it does get a bit boring after an hour of torturing little gangs and taking over EVERY gang hideout until theres really nothin left to do except kill eachother or join a online deathmatch or something.

All in all though I have to consider this game even BETTER than GTA 4. GTA had more storyline and was displayed more like a movie, but after a month or 2 of gameplay..it got old pretty fast. This game seems like the opposite for me. Its got so much to do both online and offline that it can keep ya busy for a while....Ive also heard theres different endings depending on your Fame/Honor scores...

JayAsh
05-27-2010, 02:52 PM
I tried entering my code and it wouldn't work. I have entered this code like 5 times and it never works. Its pissed me off. What does this code give you? Looks like I will never find out!!!

Les Da Destroya
05-27-2010, 06:10 PM
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100519210254AAEaL84

Dont know if it will help exactly...lol but there are others with similar problems.