PDA

View Full Version : RDR bronco achv.

Symmetric-XBA
05-26-2010, 05:59 PM
There's a fun 5 pt. achv. called "Riding south on a white bronco". Your character has to evade the US marshalls (not local law enforcement) for this to unlock. Here's a tip on how to get this OJ achv. lol.

I started in Armadillo at my house at the top of the stairs w/ rifle and bandanna equipped and wearing the Ledgend of the West outfit. Then from the top of the stairs I just dead eye'd the entire lower floor of ppl and let loose. This obv. will raise your bounty very quickly and get some local law enforcement to come your way. This is where you cut loose and literally clear the town of officers. Once they stop comming (yes you will eventually take all of them out), hop on your horse and bring up your map and select the road south of the Thieve's Landing. Find a place outside Armadillo to ride and make camp, but STAY ON YOUR HORSE. Once there, fast travel to the waypoint you just set. When you arrive, you should be on your horse. A box will pop up in the upper left corner that says you have been located by the US Marshalls. This is where you quickly take off your bandanna and either A) ride like the wind, or B) take em all out. Be very careful though b/c US Marshalls don't F' around. They are very accurate, very very lethal, and they can ride with the best of them. My advice would be to run. lol Grab your horse (Hungarian) and ride that white horse till you're free and clear. After all that enjoyment, you'll net yourself the achv!

:) I love the names of these achvs.