PDA

View Full Version : Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Cops and Robbers Trailer !!

Vampero
05-26-2010, 10:15 PM
Kane & Lynch 2's "Cops & Robbers" multiplayer mode is basically the game's deathmatch. Six players will be the criminals that need to escape with the loot while the other six will be the cops that need to take criminals out. This mode is all about teamwork so no one can betray anyone here.

The criminals will start off on one side of the map while the cops spawn by the end point. Criminals will need to gather money and if they collect over one million dollars, the cops will be able to see them coming. Otherwise, carrying less than one million will keep the criminals off the radar. The same applies to the cops as they'll appear to the criminals if they're carrying over one million.

Cops will always have one respawn point while the criminals will get to chose from multiple respawn points depending on how far they've progressed. The respawn duration increases by two seconds every time you are killed as well. If at one time there are only two criminals remaining on the map, the round will go into sudden death and no one can respawn anymore.
<object width="1300" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KULAAWAar0s&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KULAAWAar0s&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1300" height="765"></embed></object>

Les Da Destroya
05-27-2010, 11:35 AM
Sweet this game doesn't look bad at all. I was wondering if a second one was going to be released...The endings on the first one kept me wondering. I hope they improve online more than the other so robbers aren't killing eachother to take the money for themselves.. because that quickly ruined online for the first game

Variation-XBA
05-27-2010, 04:28 PM
I hope they improve online more than the other so robbers aren't killing eachother to take the money for themselves.. because that quickly ruined online for the first game
Yea, I hope they find a fix for that as well