PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - VIP Map Pack 3 Trailer

Vampero
06-07-2010, 11:20 AM
<object width="1300" height="765"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-E06LXreqM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q-E06LXreqM&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="1300" height="765"></embed></object>

Vampero
06-07-2010, 02:37 PM
I can't wait!!!

Bakeman
06-07-2010, 02:47 PM
Okay okay... I love this game.

Yes new maps = good...

But they aren't NEW really... it's the same maps, just allowed in a different game mode. Which is good that you can use the maps in new modes... AND it's cool that they use other parts of the maps that aren't used in the other modes, so it's not the exact same map, which is good.

BUT some new maps would be cool too! When are they going to actually add a new map?

But then again, they have a couple of snow maps, they have a couple of desert maps, etc..etc... I guess using the same maps and just different parts is a good idea on their part. Maybe making a whole new map would cost to much, or maybe they just don't think they can make a better maps then they already did.

Vampero
06-07-2010, 02:52 PM
Okay okay... I love this game.

Yes new maps = good...

But they aren't NEW really... it's the same maps, just allowed in a different game mode. Which is good that you can use the maps in new modes... AND it's cool that they use other parts of the maps that aren't used in the other modes, so it's not the exact same map, which is good.

BUT some new maps would be cool too! When are they going to actually add a new map?

But then again, they have a couple of snow maps, they have a couple of desert maps, etc..etc... I guess using the same maps and just different parts is a good idea on their part. Maybe making a whole new map would cost to much, or maybe they just don't think they can make a better maps then they already did.

I bet when they have a whole new map pack then we will have to pay..:confused:

wicked_d365
06-07-2010, 03:12 PM
They should relabel these to "different game modes on old maps"

I will be paying for the upcoming co-op DLC though.

Wednton
06-10-2010, 03:21 AM
That's strange... at 0:34, 0:52, and 1:04 an M14, which doesn't support attachments, is being used with a scope.