PDA

View Full Version : Hats Off To Chronik!!!

xboxer2002
03-12-2002, 05:08 PM
Man,
considering what happened in New York and how It's affected the economy, what a thoughtful thing for him to give up one of his Xbox games. I'm a CPU Tech and make an ok living. My sister died of cancer at age 13.She was my best friend in the whole world.I give to the childhood cancer society every month. Even when times are tough,I still contribute something.I grew up with nothing and with only one parent,watching my mother get beat up on a daily basis from her live-in boyfriend.It just hits home to see an act of kindness like that. God bless you man

l Maximus l
03-12-2002, 05:13 PM
You know, XBoxer2002...I agree, dude. I'm the dude that Chronik decided to give a game to...and I am happy to take the game, not because it's a game, but, because of the kind gesture. So, to me, NFL2K2 will always be something more than just a great football game because of the class act that Chronik is :)

zeek39
03-12-2002, 05:20 PM
o boy o boy Lets do that thing like in that movie where everyone that recieves a kind act does three kind acts to other pepole and so on and on... and then it would be like this crazy web and the web keeps on going until there is not one spider but like a kazillion o boy ! I can't wait

Frostberg
03-12-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by zeek39
o boy o boy Lets do that thing like in that movie where everyone that recieves a kind act does three kind acts to other pepole and so on and on... and then it would be like this crazy web and the web keeps on going until there is not one spider but like a kazillion o boy ! I can't wait

Pay it Forward Maxy....

Kooster
03-12-2002, 05:24 PM
Wow, you guys are all really nice people. Hehe, yeah lets all do the pay it forward thing.

Chr0nik
03-12-2002, 05:38 PM
It was a gesture on my part to reward certain people for the time they contribute to the forumand the help they give others. I am not looking for glory or fame in this forum, neither am I seeking recognition. I feel that hard work should be rewarded, even if I take a hit out of my own pocket.

Many people may see this as crazy or stupid, but to me it was an important thing to do.