PDA

View Full Version : Red Dead Redemption! **Spoilers Probably**

Ainokeatoo
06-09-2010, 10:52 PM
This has to be one of my newest favorite Single Player games, although the world wasn't as "large" as I expected going from the starting town to black water. It has to be one of the only games where I genuinely loved the story, it didn't feel like it was done before, didn't feel cliche, it wasn't boring for the most part, and entirely it was very very well put together.

A story where you can almost feel what the main character is feeling really makes it loads of fun, I am real disappointed at the ending though, not because it was bad by any means, but because the main character was such a badass he ended up being my favorite. Not to mention just going quest to quest like I was doing because I really wanted to see the story play out there were TONS of random things to do, hunt wolves for some good money, help other random NPC's, kill outlaws, unknowingly attack police because I figured they were bad guys cause they were shooting.

This has to be one of THE best games Rockstar has EVER created, while there are some online aspects that disappoint me, it does not at all detract the value of this game. What about you guys? Unfortunately I can't roll with ya'll, when I ordered the game for my xbox ten or so minutes after placing the order my subscription expired, SO I had to cancel it and reorder for my PS3, BUT, I still enjoyed the part of the game that I wanted to play.

Bakeman
06-09-2010, 11:41 PM
Glad you enjoyed it so much.
It's single player still has me hooked into the game.. and that is pretty rare in a game. I am not doing the story missions and quickly as it sounds like you did. I'm still trying to figure out how to "Search Thieves Landing" for that piece of outfit I'm missing. I've ran all over that place and haven't found shat :(

Ainokeatoo
06-10-2010, 12:30 AM
It's single player still has me hooked into the game.. and that is pretty rare in a game. I am not doing the story missions and quickly as it sounds like you did. I'm still trying to figure out how to "Search Thieves Landing" for that piece of outfit I'm missing. I've ran all over that place and haven't found shat :(

LOL! Yeah I ran through the Story Mode, because I wanted to see the ending, lol. Also, if you want a hint, it's in the same area Shaky was at. Which, btw, the Irish, Shaky cutscene was one of the funniest for me.

Steeps5
06-10-2010, 07:31 AM

It's in the warehouse at the bottom end of the town. Look for a small chest in the upstairs office of the big warehouse (it should be the building next to the general store). I had to look it up to find it lol.

Bakeman
06-10-2010, 06:20 PM
Sweet thanks :)