PDA

View Full Version : Im finally back on XBL....again O_o

FrankForce77
06-20-2010, 09:30 AM
It's been awhile....since I could....play an XBOX 360.....LOL a little Staind pariody there for ya! Well finally I got the funds to get another XBOX 360 and it just happend to fall on when the new XBOX 360 S was released. I as so glad that I got it too cuz the wireless works so much better for me than the wire bridge that I used to make.

Well it's has been awhile so how is everyone here? Who is all still active on the site and playing their XBOX 360's? I currentlt have Halo ODST, Fable 2 and Mass Effect 2. I plan on getting Battlefield Bad Company 2 and Red Dead Redemption next month. Well great to be back on the XBOX 360 and XBA! See ya in XBL soon I hope!:cheers:

Variation-XBA
06-20-2010, 12:41 PM
How you liking the slim? Is it as quiet as they say?

Vampero
06-20-2010, 03:23 PM
Welcome back!! How is the new xbox 360?

Vampera13
06-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Well welcome back to the XBOX world.... Yeah make sure you get the Battlefield game it is awesome.... :cheers:

FrankForce77
06-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Well the new XBOX 360 is what I have always wanted it to be. It's ultra quiet, more than enought HD space and the wireless works very well. I did pick up Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 but I am having some lag issues. I port forwareded the XBOX 360 and it didn't help so I reverted it back, any ideas?

Vampero
06-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Well the new XBOX 360 is what I have always wanted it to be. It's ultra quiet, more than enought HD space and the wireless works very well. I did pick up Battlefield Bad Comapny 2 but I am having some lag issues. I port forwareded the XBOX 360 and it didn't help so I reverted it back, any ideas?

It's not you it the EA servers...Sometimes it does get laggy,but I love the game.

wicked_d365
06-21-2010, 12:49 PM

Good, it's not just me. I thought my wi-fi router was causing it.

One question, where you just updating games or getting on and offline yesterday? It was really annoying seeing you sign in every few mins.

FrankForce77
06-21-2010, 01:59 PM
LOL yea sorry I was updating and downloading games and stuff. it's so great to have an XBOX 360 again and I love this new console. Let me ask you guys something, should I Port Forward the XBOX 360 or leave it in automatic mode?

Variation-XBA
06-21-2010, 05:12 PM
LOL yea sorry I was updating and downloading games and stuff. it's so great to have an XBOX 360 again and I love this new console. Let me ask you guys something, should I Port Forward the XBOX 360 or leave it in automatic mode?

Auto should be fine unless you start running into problems or massive lag