PDA

View Full Version : New difficultys unlocked in Crackdown 2 demo

wicked_d365
06-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Ruffian Games has unlocked the "Ruthless" difficulty for the Crackdown 2 demo today, but there is more to come.
Tomorrow they will unlock the "psychotic" difficulty, and "sadistic" on Friday.

Crackdown 2 hits the streets this Tuesday, July 6th.

Download the demo Here (http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-GB/games/media/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d5308bc/)

Unreal
07-01-2010, 08:36 PM
I downloaded the demo and it was meh. I played for about 10 minutes I think. Jumped to the dashboard and proceeded to delete it.

wicked_d365
07-01-2010, 08:40 PM
I downloaded the demo and it was meh. I played for about 10 minutes I think. Jumped to the dashboard and proceeded to delete it.

So did I. :rofl: :rofl:
Just couldn't enjoy it. Just thought I would spread the news.

Unreal
07-01-2010, 08:46 PM
So did I. :rofl: :rofl:
Just couldn't enjoy it. Just thought I would spread the news.
Thanks. I think the problem is we have so many games coming out that playing something that does not seem much better then what I was playing 3 years ago does not seem right. Actually now that I think about it the first one seemed cleaner. I can't test it out because my lamp is blown on my TV. I can't play games till the repair man comes :(

Justin Bailey
07-01-2010, 11:50 PM

ya me too. the game just seemed like crackdown 1.5 to me and right now I have more than enough to tide me over til the fall games start hitting. I'll probably rent it or pick it up in the bargain bin down the line.