PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor beta delayed again

wicked_d365
07-01-2010, 08:13 AM
EA has stated that even though the PS3 and PC betas are going into phase 2, the 360 version has been delayed yet again.

"As for the Xbox 360 version of the beta, we are delayed and we apologize"
"To the Xbox 360 community, we say thank you for your continued patience. We are working to fix the issues that have caused this delay and, like you, we’re eager to get the game up and running at quality. When the Medal of Honor beta does arrive on the Xbox 360, it will be open to Xbox 360 players who’ve pre-ordered the game and we will extend the beta to ensure all players have ample time to play and provide feedback for the final product."

Still no release date as of yet, but atleast they will extend the time for us.

FrankForce77
07-01-2010, 09:58 AM
Good god man! Well I personally think it's Dice that has the problem as they cannot seem to get lag outta any of their games. 1943 is now plagued with terrible lag just like BFBC2 was. Come on Dice get your crap together you got tons of people playing your games now so step up to the plate now!

Unreal
07-01-2010, 08:56 PM
I wanted to try this demo, oh well.

Justin Bailey
07-01-2010, 09:32 PM
Good god man! Well I personally think it's Dice that has the problem as they cannot seem to get lag outta any of their games. 1943 is now plagued with terrible lag just like BFBC2 was. Come on Dice get your crap together you got tons of people playing your games now so step up to the plate now!

actually i would say its more EA's fault and live's fault. the beta has been out on ps3 and pc, yet not on xbox. EA also uses there own servers and there definitely have been many problems with with many of ea's games running on live.

Ainokeatoo
07-02-2010, 01:54 AM
actually i would say its more EA's fault and live's fault. the beta has been out on ps3 and pc, yet not on xbox. EA also uses there own servers and there definitely have been many problems with with many of ea's games running on live.

Actually, they're trying to fix their severe issues, crashing and what not, seriously if you heard the amount of complaining I heard from PS3 players while trying to play a completely different game, you guy's would be happy that it got delayed a bit. I've been hearing the game crashes after earning points, pressing specific buttons, randomly in the middle of a match, randomly at the end of the match. Dice was failing hard here hopefully you guys don't get it.

If anyone gets to get into the beta, let us know how good it is :P since ya'll should be playing the updated/improved version.

Justin Bailey
07-02-2010, 01:59 AM
Actually, they're trying to fix their severe issues, crashing and what not, seriously if you heard the amount of complaining I heard from PS3 players while trying to play a completely different game, you guy's would be happy that it got delayed a bit. I've been hearing the game crashes after earning points, pressing specific buttons, randomly in the middle of a match, randomly at the end of the match. Dice was failing hard here hopefully you guys don't get it.

If anyone gets to get into the beta, let us know how good it is :P since ya'll should be playing the updated/improved version.

yeah I've heard its garbage from a lot of people over at gaf. I'm interesed more in the sp, so this will be a rental for me anyway.

wicked_d365
07-02-2010, 07:17 AM
The problem is on EA's end, but they are getting better. As much as I love Battlefield, the lag kills the game.

I'm still looking forward to this.

FrankForce77
07-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Well I do have my beta code waiting to be used so I can actually attempt to write a mini review of it ans post it if that would help people make their decision to buy it or not easier.

And the lag in Battlefield Bad Company 2 has all but dissappeared after the big multiplayer patch that just came out so that's a relief. I have played ever night this week with no visible lag whatsoever :)