PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill 8 trailer debut

wicked_d365
07-01-2010, 05:52 PM
Konami announced a new Silent Hill at E3 last week, but no trailer was shown. Well the wait is over.

Enjoy Silent Hill again.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QbosxdmIr24&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QbosxdmIr24&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_GB&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Looks very interesting. Got an Alan Wake feel to it. Looking forward to seeing more.

Unreal
07-01-2010, 08:53 PM
If you never said it was Silent Hill 8 you could pass this off as Alan Wake 2 :p The FBI finally caught him and Alan was being transported to another prison. BTW, it looks interesting.

Fargoth
07-02-2010, 12:23 AM
I like it looks very nice, it's like they've finally recreated the scariest part of video games again the mood was pretty freaky I'm not sure if I'm getting this but I'm keeping my eye on it.

Variation-XBA
07-02-2010, 01:42 AM
Yea, definetly does have that Alan Wake vibe to it. Have they said anything about this plot yet, like where/when it takes place in the series?

Ainokeatoo
07-02-2010, 02:43 AM
Yea, definetly does have that Alan Wake vibe to it. Have they said anything about this plot yet, like where/when it takes place in the series?

Where: Newfieland
When: Tomorrow
Plot: Laughs stole all the fish, he accidentally dropped one hours later the prison bus carrying the main character hits the fish, because it's so slippery, the bus skids out of control hitting the side of the mountain instantly killing everyone but the main character somehow. You escape from your imprisonment to find the fish, a hot chick cop happens to drive by see's you with the fish and the destroyed bus and instantly chases you believing you used the ancient newfoundland smelly fishy destruction killing innocent and not so innocent people.

Then, throughout the game you're not only dodging said hot chick cop, you also have to fend off the spirits of the fish the evil Laughs stole. All in all it sounds very exciting

:rockout::rockout::rockout: :cheers:

Fargoth
07-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Plot: Laughs stole all the fish, he accidentally dropped one hours later the prison bus carrying the main character hits the fish, because it's so slippery, the bus skids out of control hitting the side of the mountain instantly killing everyone but the main character somehow. You escape from your imprisonment to find the fish, a hot chick cop happens to drive by see's you with the fish and the destroyed bus and instantly chases you believing you used the ancient newfoundland smelly fishy destruction killing innocent and not so innocent people.

Then, throughout the game you're not only dodging said hot chick cop, you also have to fend off the spirits of the fish the evil Laughs stole. All in all it sounds very exciting

That's too intense for me I can't play that

wicked_d365
07-02-2010, 11:47 AM

I'm already scared. Thanks.

sk12
07-11-2010, 04:19 PM
Looks awesome, cant wait.

laughs
07-11-2010, 07:57 PM

Bull****...
1. Newfoundland has no fish
2. Newfoundland has no automobiles
3. Newfoundland has no hot chicks

Observation...
The main character looks like Jon Lajoie